TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Luggage for Sale to Team Shelby members.

sharon

We will be putting up in the next day or two a three piece Carroll Shelby Luggage for Team Shelby members.

The price for the three pieces is for Team Shelby Club members 359. The normal price is 400 dollars.

These will ship out of Las Vegas and will come in two different boxes. the cost of shipping is 40 dollars. Us 65 dollars Canada and 95 dollars Europe. You can not send to a Po Box.

These Luggages are made specifically to fit in the Shelby's even with the Shaker 1000's. Watch your e-mail to see when these will go one sale.

See photos below.

Luggage_1_.jpg

Luggage_1_.jpg

Luggage_6_.jpg

Luggage_2_.jpg

Luggage_4_.jpg

Luggage_5_.jpg

Luggage_3_.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of people are fedexing their luggage to their destination these days... :happy feet: Less weight in the car! :hysterical:

Stuart

That's what I've done a couple of times so far in the X1. But in the future I'm looking to put a trunk in the back on it. Maybe then some of the Shelby luggage will fit. B)

That's what I've done a couple of times so far in the X1. But in the future I'm looking to put a trunk in the back on it. Maybe then some of the Shelby luggage will fit. B)

Hey Rick, I still need to come by and check out the GTX1 :) Missed you at Vegas! Did you ever get the top thing situated?

Hey Rick, I still need to come by and check out the GTX1 :) Missed you at Vegas! Did you ever get the top thing situated?

It is 95% leak free as of Tuesday. I'm off to Vegas again next wed-sat for a GT Rally. I'll have my Twin Turbo X1 there also. Hopefully we'll meet up at a cars & coffee soon.

It is 95% leak free as of Tuesday. I'm off to Vegas again next wed-sat for a GT Rally. I'll have my Twin Turbo X1 there also. Hopefully we'll meet up at a cars & coffee soon.

Yikes, only 95%? I doubt you usually take it in the rain anyways ;) I am going to try to make the Cars n Coffee next weekend (girlfriend's birthday is this weekend, she is already irked that I am going to the SMA car show on Sunday)

Archived