TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1/4 Window Scoops/Louvers

HORSBYT

Thanks for that! I did a search first but didn't come up with that thread. I considered the flush mounts. I'd like to have the externals (though i'm not happy about the "tape") because I want something significant toward the rear of the car. As stout and handsome as our cars are I personally feel like there's something missing and I think it's the vents. With the absense of the rear deck spoiler the car starts profound and agressive and slowly loses that after the lower side scoops. I'm hoping these will add just enough "OOMPF!" to the whole thing. I still like the rear deck spoiler delete some i'm hoping this will detract from any attention to that.

Thanks for that! I did a search first but didn't come up with that thread. I considered the flush mounts. I'd like to have the externals (though i'm not happy about the "tape") because I want something significant toward the rear of the car. As stout and handsome as our cars are I personally feel like there's something missing and I think it's the vents. With the absense of the rear deck spoiler the car starts profound and agressive and slowly loses that after the lower side scoops. I'm hoping these will add just enough "OOMPF!" to the whole thing. I still like the rear deck spoiler delete some i'm hoping this will detract from any attention to that.

I've been thinking I would do the Cervini's but now the SS scoops look interesting to. The SS scoops don't appear to have anything in the forward opening, no grill or anthing so I'm not sure how you would finish that. I think they are painting the opening black but not sure how that would look on a black car.

Yeah, I think the Silver Horse Louvers are totally cool! They look like the ones on the 68 Shelby GT's, and I hope to get a set of those before I'm too old or the company goes out of business....LOL...Wife has a close eye on my check book lately!!!

Car really looks good with the razors and the scoops. Has that bad ass look. Just out of curiosity, how does it look from the inside? Do you have a pic from that view? You maybe starting a new trend here. OK somebody put them on a black SGT, so we can see what that looks like.

Car really looks good with the razors and the scoops. Has that bad ass look. Just out of curiosity, how does it look from the inside? Do you have a pic from that view? You maybe starting a new trend here. OK somebody put them on a black SGT, so we can see what that looks like.

I didn't have the foresight to have the inside of the scoops painted , so I am going to tint the windows on the inside so it doesnt look getto.

Thanks again to everyone for the complements, I love the look of the car now even more, and yes it is definetly bad ass!

I didn't have the foresight to have the inside of the scoops painted , so I am going to tint the windows on the inside so it doesnt look getto.

Thanks again to everyone for the complements, I love the look of the car now even more, and yes it is definetly bad ass!

Can't remember who off the top of my head but someone makes a nice interior piece that fits in to window.

Archived