TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Representing Team Shelby

MMcGuirk

Now you have to look real close on page 144, bottom left. It was at Fabulous Fords for Ever at Knott's Berry Farm in April. My car was displayed with my 85th BB decals, now magnetic. Albeit, this is a very small picture, but I now have a magazine car! ^_^

The text is as follows

"Fabulous Fords organize the cars mainly by year and model but the legend Lime Registry owners were grouped just on color. Julie Austad's daily driven V6 from distant Everett, Washington, with eye poping wire wraps was one of 15 Legend Lime cars, the GT next door sported an FRPP Whipple blower, GT 500 cam covers, big AP brakes and Falken rubber. Color the lime limers show and go"

Very cool.

Now you have to look real close on page 144, bottom left. It was at Fabulous Fords for Ever at Knott's Berry Farm in April. My car was displayed with my 85th BB decals, now magnetic. Albeit, this is a very small picture, but I know have a magazine car! ^_^

The text is as follows

"Fabulous Fords organize the cars mainly by year and model but the legend Lime Registry owners were grouped just on color. Julie Austad's daily driven V6 from distant Everett, Washington, with eye poping wire wraps was one of 15 Legend Lime cars, the GT next door sported an FRPP Whipple blower, GT 500 cam covers, big AP brakes and Falken rubber. Color the lime limers show and go"

Very cool.

Congratulations.....

It's always cool when you get some paper on your car....even if it is just a small photo..

I had a small photo of mine in Modified Mustang last year and this year I had a full photo shoot done for an up coming feature in Mustang Enthusiast Magazine which hopefully will be out sometime before Christmas..

So you never know who's attention these little photo's will catch..

• 1 year later...

Just ran across this post. That was my car that was in the foreground that they were writing about. There were a lot of Legend Lime cars there. There were also a lot for 2009 Fabulous Fords Forever show. Since, then, my car has been in Mustang Times and two 2010 upcoming calendars. One for Gotstang.com and one for mustangattitude.com. Pretty cool. I'm glad I drive that car everywhere and take pics while I'm there.

Julie

post-26959-126154286166_thumb.jpg

post-26959-126154286166_thumb.jpg

Archived