TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lajitas

APPLESREDGT500

We are in room 306. Now I know why we couldn't get the Crow's Nest :waiting:

TxShelbygt500, you gonna caravan outta H-town with us?

Sherri, I could carvan with ya'll but Im in a pick up truck and 22ft enclosed trailer and I dont wanna hold ya'll back? what time are ya leaving town?

I also tried to get the crows nest room!! I got room 208 that has the balcony over the front doors of the hotel which will a my "guard" postion for protecting my truck and trailer that i have been told has to be parked on main street.

Tim

My brother and I got 302, so I guess we have the living room gathering area...Im sure we can find a few ways to pass the time in Alpine! Brewhouse may come in very handy!!!

I tried the crow's nest too! we all think alike!

Alpine wont know what hits it!

Sherri, I could carvan with ya'll but Im in a pick up truck and 22ft enclosed trailer and I dont wanna hold ya'll back? what time are ya leaving town?

I also tried to get the crows nest room!! I got room 208 that has the balcony over the front doors of the hotel which will a my "guard" postion for protecting my truck and trailer that i have been told has to be parked on main street.

Tim

Tim, I'd like to hit the road about 7 so I can get out of SA by 11 and have time to explore the hotel and brewery :) Looks like your balcony and Chuck's Crow's Nest will be the party rooms :lol: Guess we will be able to "sleep in" a bit before everyone converges on Alpine in the am :)

Going to SA, I don't think you would hold us back as DPS is usually thick. Have no idea what Hwy 90 is all about.

Tim, I'd like to hit the road about 7 so I can get out of SA by 11 and have time to explore the hotel and brewery :) Looks like your balcony and Chuck's Crow's Nest will be the party rooms :lol: Guess we will be able to "sleep in" a bit before everyone converges on Alpine in the am :)

Going to SA, I don't think you would hold us back as DPS is usually thick. Have no idea what Hwy 90 is all about.

Sherri,

Wed. at 7 AM is about the time I wanted to depart Houston actually (Katy)as well, We can caravan together till at least SA. Then the speed limit in west TEXAS increases and Im sure ya'll will wanna GO! and Im ok with that. How many are going to be in our Houston group as of now?

I will prob depart Alpline alittle earlier then ya'll cause I think that open road will be like a race track and i wont be able to hang at all and I wanna film all the Shelbys passing me.

The balcony room at Holland should be cool and Im going to see if they will allow me to hang my SHELBY banner over the rail. Everyone is welcome to stop by.

Tim

Tim,

As of now there are 3 deffinites that I know of from H-town area. We are making a stop in SA for food and fuel. DubsFarris is handling that part. I think we are going Hwy 90, which I understand is pretty busy with DPS. I do not know what kind of road it is, don't know the speed limits. From Alpine, there will be cars, trailers etc. heading south :) Can't wait, should be fun, fun fun!!!

Sherri,

Wed. at 7 AM is about the time I wanted to depart Houston actually (Katy)as well, We can caravan together till at least SA. Then the speed limit in west TEXAS increases and Im sure ya'll will wanna GO! and Im ok with that. How many are going to be in our Houston group as of now?

I will prob depart Alpline alittle earlier then ya'll cause I think that open road will be like a race track and i wont be able to hang at all and I wanna film all the Shelbys passing me.

The balcony room at Holland should be cool and Im going to see if they will allow me to hang my SHELBY banner over the rail. Everyone is welcome to stop by.

Tim

Tim,.......Let me introduce myself........I'm a "Go Fast Addict" from Katy TX.....I'll be heading out from Katy, TX Wed AM..... destination, Lajitas TX for the Shelby event. Would love to hook up with the rest of the Houston crowd to make quite a rolling statement heading west on I-10...........Will have the 500 on a trailer and possibly a go fast motorcycle on same trailer. I'm the cycle owner and the 500 owner is from New Orleans.........Let us know where you'll be meeting up with the rest of the Houston group, and we'll make an impressive caravan..........

.......G. Solera, M. Whitsett

We are in room 306. Now I know why we couldn't get the Crow's Nest :waiting:

:hide:

My brother and I got 302, so I guess we have the living room gathering area...Im sure we can find a few ways to pass the time in Alpine! Brewhouse may come in very handy!!!

:hide: :beerchug:

QUOTE (msmap @ Sep 2 2008, 05:20 PM)

We are in room 306. Now I know why we couldn't get the Crow's Nest

QUOTE (DubbsFaris @ Sep 2 2008, 11:35 PM)

Chuck,

See you on the 24th at Holland we're in Room 314. Sounds like a party... Regards.

Stuart

Tim,.......Let me introduce myself........I'm a "Go Fast Addict" from Katy TX.....I'll be heading out from Katy, TX Wed AM..... destination, Lajitas TX for the Shelby event. Would love to hook up with the rest of the Houston crowd to make quite a rolling statement heading west on I-10...........Will have the 500 on a trailer and possibly a go fast motorcycle on same trailer. I'm the cycle owner and the 500 owner is from New Orleans.........Let us know where you'll be meeting up with the rest of the Houston group, and we'll make an impressive caravan..........

.......G. Solera, M. Whitsett

Brblackbird,

Your more then welcome to head west with us more the better. I need to confirm with Sherri where we wanna to meet on Fry Rd on Wed. AM but Im going to suggest it be at Krogers parking lot at FRY Rd and park row (North side of I10)

You said you have a 500 coming from New Orleans? If so I might have a huge favor ask? Could you give me a call and we can disuss and shore up plans for departure to terlingua.

Thanks Tim Phone 832 256 0972

Archived