TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Two Super Snakes on ebay

The white car is #91 and 605HP.

The black car is NO RESERVE. The white car has a reserve

michael morris

Technically it has no reserve. Logically both do in that that they have a minimum bid that is not zero.

The Tasca signature goes into the space where Carroll usually signs.

Maybee just maybee the owner of the white super snake just deep down inside does not want to sell this car but he is doing it to apease his wife who keeps naging him saying things like you never spend any money on me all you spend you money is that stupid car or well if you dont sell that car then I am going to get a new car too.

But honey we agreed that I was going to get this car and you said it was perfectly ok, well I changed my mind the wife said. so the guy probably said ok I will put it on e-bay; after putting it up for auction it does not sell and he's like damn I really wanted to sell that car to get you a new mini van. Oh well.

Whooo did I go off on a tangent there? :finger::finger:

Maybee just maybee the owner of the white super snake just deep down inside does not want to sell this car but he is doing it to apease his wife who keeps naging him saying things like you never spend any money on me all you spend you money is that stupid car or well if you dont sell that car then I am going to get a new car too.

But honey we agreed that I was going to get this car and you said it was perfectly ok, well I changed my mind the wife said. so the guy probably said ok I will put it on e-bay; after putting it up for auction it does not sell and he's like damn I really wanted to sell that car to get you a new mini van. Oh well.

Whooo did I go off on a tangent there? :finger::finger:

The white one doesn't give much information but says it is for sale by a dealer. The black one is for sale by a private owner and has had more information added. I think your theory may be correct on the black one that was listed a few weeks ago though. That one didn't even have a picture of the car at first.

Heres 2 SSs on ebay. I know the black car is a TS member.

Black SS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...emZ290251209266

White SS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sid=p2759.l1259

michael morris

Michael, I think it was you that mentioned that it may be a scam and after seeing the sparse details of the add I would tend to agree, after all when selling a car like that I would think you would want a library of info and about a gazillion pictures.

Michael, I think it was you that mentioned that it may be a scam and after seeing the sparse details of the add I would tend to agree, after all when selling a car like that I would think you would want a library of info and about a gazillion pictures.

I don't know on the white one, but I do know that the black one is not a scam. The general opinion seems to be that the ad does not do the car justice, any suggestions would be appreciated and passed on to the seller.

Thank you.

I don't know on the white one, but I do know that the black one is not a scam. The general opinion seems to be that the ad does not do the car justice, any suggestions would be appreciated and passed on to the seller.

Thank you.

Oh, your right I was talking about the white one. The black one is obviously legit.

The pic of the black one up on a lift surprizes me. People just do not know how to lift these cars. If you jack the front of the car on the black frame piece that is bolted to the body...you can crush the body. The lifting of the back is incorrect too.

Here is a pic of a friends car that is damaged from lifting on the front black frame.

th_Jacking1.jpg

th_Jacking.jpg

I am still looking for any suggestions on how to improve the Ebay listing for the Black car. I am the one who listed it. It is one of my best friend's cars and I really want the auction to do well for him. It is such an incredible car and I think the higher it goes for the better in helping to set an auction precedent for the Super Snake. Here is the link, please give any feedback positive or negative, I can handle the criticism. I just want the auction to go well for my friend.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...emZ290251209266

Thank you.

I have talked to the owner of the black car four or five times. Real nice guy! I have emailed the owner of the white car and I think it legit now.

Just went back and looked at the new stuff that you added to the black car. Looks alot better.

Good Luck to both the owners.

michael morris

As you know I am the one listing the Black Super Snake for my friend. All indicators are that this car is going to sell. Now obviously I want it to do well for my friend but as this will, as far as I know, be the first one to sell on Ebay. The higher it goes for, the better for anyone who has one or one on order. So on that note, please spread the word and generate as much excitement as possible. Being a no reserve auction, this may very well set the bar for the true market value of a 725 HP Super Snake (something I am sure we are all curious about). The higher the better for everyone concerned.

:sos:

Hard to believe waiting a year & then selling for a house but you got to have a roof over your head . WOW

As many of you know 07SS306 is mine. I do not need to sell the car to purchase the house. The closing on house is on thur. close of auction friday...Its just a shuffle of money...My bet is the value of the house will increase over the next 10 years more than the car will...as It will be hard to part with such a stunning car..I do have several others to help with the withdraws....07 srt8 charger...08srt8 challenger..05 Cervini

mustang...05 Cervini Stalker......BTW the house is on the River..not just a roof over my head..If the car does not sell I might just have a party at the new house...or if the car sells I'll have a party at the new house....BYO"mustang"

1126071546.jpg

IMG_011350.jpg

See what I mean...07SS306 is in good company. BTW the blue car Ser.#7 I sold to a close friend last week, but, I still get to play with it..670rwhp red is procharged ser.# 3....yellow has has a ford racing ho blower and is the prototype Cervini Car Ser.#1

CerviniCover_background.jpg1120070953.jpgFront-LT20.jpg

Would that party be in Pittsburgh?

I notice one of yall had a steelers avatar...Im in if so! HUGE STEELERS FAN!!!!!

No the party would be in Colonial Heights Va.. on the River. My friend "card shark" is a Steelers Fan and a Ford Man

Party requirements: Mustang owners welcome....srt owners welcome...chevy owners please call first! Imports I'm sorry, american steel only.

NOTE:

FREE: Shuttle service and counseling will be provided for approved Chevy owners.

Archived