TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whipple SuperCharger and some

Got the Whipple HO Intercooled SC installed with a few other things, the pictures speak for themselves.

Having Fun

web.jpg

Looks like the little red button is doing it's job! Congrats! I'll get one of those one of these days...when my ship comes in at the airport out here in the desert!

BTW, where did your battery go??? How many tanks of coolant does it take to keep that thing cool??????

Looks like the little red button is doing it's job! Congrats! I'll get one of those one of these days...when my ship comes in at the airport out here in the desert!

BTW, where did your battery go??? How many tanks of coolant does it take to keep that thing cool??????

The battery is in the trunk, (I will take a photo tomorrow) and the coolant tank maybe a little over kill, I just did not like the one that came with it and wanted it to match the other Moroso tanks.

I've got the exact opposite coolant tank. The stock tank that comes with the Saleen hold maybe 2 cups of coolant but it's probably closer to a cup-and-a-half.

I'm really interested in the battery relocation idea. It gets so hot here and that battery sits right over my headers. They've got that insulating jacket but I can't help feeling that it's going to result in some pretty short battery lives.

The coolant tank was moved, the original location is off to the right (drivers side) and we moved the battery to the trunk with a Steeda kit.

The billet tanks are so good looking the welds are just awesome.

Thanks

Andrew

I sure like all those billet overflow tanks :) Did you move your intercooler tank or is that the new location from Whipple? Did you put your battery in the back?

We are getting 8 lbs of Boost with the 3.5 pulley, and gonna take it to Appalachian Performance next week and put it on a dyno and see what the torque and RWHP is.

It is fun to drive, that is for sure.

Thanks

Andrew

Looks great. How much boost are you seeing on the gauge?

What is a line lock??

Chip,

It locks the front brakes. Allows you to really heat the tires for a burn out. Get's them nice and sticky for better traction at launch for drag racing.

That is the short version.

Roger

Got the Whipple HO Intercooled SC installed with a few other things, the pictures speak for themselves.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Line Lock

web.jpg

SOS Triple Gauge

web.jpg

Halon

web.jpg

Berg Gas Cap

web.jpg

Baer Decelarotors

web.jpg

Having Fun

web.jpg

where did u get the rubber floor mats? i want those

where did u get the rubber floor mats? i want those

They are the WeatherTech Floor Liner and fit like glove, I got them for the front and back.

WeatherTech

Floor Liner

You can buy them online direct from them I think I paid about $150 for the complete set and they are available in black, tan and grey.

I have them in all my vehicles.

Good Luck,

Andrew

Archived