TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT with Alcoa Wheels

Hey all, some of you may recall that last year I tried to get Alcoa wheels for my SGT to no avail. I absolutely love my Razors but still wonder what the black SGT would look like with the Alcoa's.

Well, this isn't the greatest, but it's close enough.

BTW, that's Dennis at Tasca holding the wheel.

IMG00102.jpg

IMG00103.jpg

Hey all, some of you may recall that last year I tried to get Alcoa wheels for my SGT to no avail. I absolutely love my Razors but still wonder what the black SGT would look like with the Alcoa's.

Well, this isn't the greatest, but it's close enough.

BTW, that's Dennis at Tasca holding the wheel.

I guess I should just look up your threads instead of thinking stuff up on my own. I have been entertaining the idea of getting the Alcoa wheels as well. I love the razors but the Durabrite coating and the look I really like. Cost is my limiting factor right now, but they may be a moot point if I deploy again. Got to have something to spend some of that money on...

Interested to see if you do this. Thank goodness there are some differences still between our cars or everyone would think I was just copying you.

:baby:

Brian, that's only because you were deployed last year. Otherwise you would have gotten your car before me. I remember both of us talking about the same interests and then you were backing off but then SAI came through in appreciation for your service the the country which we all appreciate. Plus you'll always have the advantage of having your car in the museum. Besides great minds think alike.

Brian, that's only because you were deployed last year. Otherwise you would have gotten your car before me. I remember both of us talking about the same interests and then you were backing off but then SAI came through in appreciation for your service the the country which we all appreciate. Plus you'll always have the advantage of having your car in the museum. Besides great minds think alike.

They did take care of me and continue to do so!

That was why I missed the post. I just was not able to log on as much as I had hoped. Well I am starting a piggy bank for some now. I hope to have them by next Spring for the drive to the 45th from Vegas. Will see as there are a few other things I would like to before then. haha

Archived