TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What To Do With My Hood & Wheels?

My car is getting SSnaked soon and I was wondering if I should even bother having the old hood & wheels

sent back? I don't see any reason why I would ever put them back on and I really don't have the room

to store them. Have any of you guys sold the old parts that came off the car?

Your right I will never put the old stuff back on, ever. I did bring mine home since I trailered the car myself and plan to sell them. Most of which I have sold. If you are shipping it you need to look at the cost to ship vs selling them. As more cars get the package then what is this stuff really worth, as it’s used? Some want to keep all the parts for future to show they have the original parts before it was SS. I don't know if that matters for future value. And to your point where do you store all this stuff.

My car is getting SSnaked soon and I was wondering if I should even bother having the old hood & wheels

sent back? I don't see any reason why I would ever put them back on and I really don't have the room

to store them. Have any of you guys sold the old parts that came off the car?

I would be interested in the wheels and tires. I have a place to store them. I have my hood, but dont know what Ill ever do with it. I have sold everything but the wheels, tires, hood and Superchager. I really havent tried to sell the S/C!

Whatever you dont want I would take and pay to have it shipped to me.

michael morris

I would be interested in the wheels and tires. I have a place to store them. I have my hood, but dont know what Ill ever do with it. I have sold everything but the wheels, tires, hood and Superchager. I really havent tried to sell the S/C!

Whatever you dont want I would take and pay to have it shipped to me.

michael morris

Michael, if your in the car parts market these days, my SS 725 HP should be out of the mod shop in +/- two weeks from now ( pure guesstimate) and i have a whole pallet of cool ebony parts i'm scratching my head trying to get rid of. or any one else for that matter, we might be able to arrange shipment for the whole ball of wax straight from shelby. let me know. Dan

I would also be interested in a set of wheels pm me Thanks

My SS will be complete in the next few days. I plan to ship all my parts back from Shelby to South Carolina, has anyone had all the parts shipped to the east coast and if so what did it cost? Just curious?

Than ks

Steve Crowe

:shift::shift:

I would also be interested in a set of wheels pm me Thanks

I've got all my parts still sitting in my storage shed including the wheels and tires, hood, supercharger and the rest. In fact they are still in the boxes unopened from Shelby when I had them shipped to me. I had 180 miles on my Ebony GT500 when the parts were taken off so you can see no miles to speak of on anything. Let me know if you're interested or if anyone else for that matter.

I have no plans of ever using any of the parts.

Bart

My SS will be complete in the next few days. I plan to ship all my parts back from Shelby to South Carolina, has anyone had all the parts shipped to the east coast and if so what did it cost? Just curious?

Than ks

Steve Crowe

I think to GA I paid close to $600 to get them shipped

michael morris

Michael, if your in the car parts market these days, my SS 725 HP should be out of the mod shop in +/- two weeks from now ( pure guesstimate) and i have a whole pallet of cool ebony parts i'm scratching my head trying to get rid of. or any one else for that matter, we might be able to arrange shipment for the whole ball of wax straight from shelby. let me know. Dan

Ill send you a PM

michael morris

I've got all my parts still sitting in my storage shed including the wheels and tires, hood, supercharger and the rest. In fact they are still in the boxes unopened from Shelby when I had them shipped to me. I had 180 miles on my Ebony GT500 when the parts were taken off so you can see no miles to speak of on anything. Let me know if you're interested or if anyone else for that matter.

I have no plans of ever using any of the parts.

Bart

Bart,

I would like to purchase your wheels and tires. PM me.

I think to GA I paid close to $600 to get them shipped

michael morris

Michael,

Thanks for the information, $600 is fair enough. I got the word today that mine is ready and should be shipped out in the next few days. Will be driving it through the Carolina mountains shortly.

Steve Crowe

Bart,

I would like to purchase your wheels and tires. PM me.

I just got my Red Gt500 SS back with all the parts including the 4 orginal wheels & tires, Supercharger, hood. suspension parts,etc. I am in South Orange county, California. If anyone is interested or has questions in any of the take off parts send me a bid to my email address at als4406cuda@yahoo.com. Would prefer pick-up of parts however, shipping can be arranged at buyers expense.

It had about 2500 miles on it when it was taken to Shelby.

Al

I just got my Red Gt500 SS back with all the parts including the 4 orginal wheels & tires, Supercharger, hood. suspension parts,etc. I am in South Orange county, California. If anyone is interested or has questions in any of the take off parts send me a bid to my email address at als4406cuda@yahoo.com. Would prefer pick-up of parts however, shipping can be arranged at buyers expense.

It had about 2500 miles on it when it was taken to Shelby.

Al

sent PM on rims

Archived