TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FREE GT500 BROCHURES FOR TOP POSTERS

Guest staff2

Guest admin.stangs

First, we gave away GT500 posters to the people with the most posts. Now, we are giving away GT500 brochures. Here is who will get them:

- ALL moderators

- ANYONE who asked Carroll Shelby a question

- ANYONE who has (at THIS point) 30 posts or more. We already have this list of who has 30 posts.

If you qualify, just e-mail us with your name and address.

NOTE: We're working on something else for those who asked Shelby a question too.

staff@stangsunleashed.com

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, we gave away GT500 posters to the people with the most posts. Now, we are giving away GT500 brochures. Here is who will get them:

- ALL moderators

- ANYONE who has (at THIS point) 30 posts or more. We already have this list of who has 30 posts.

NOTE: We're working on something else for those who asked Shelby a question too.

30 Posts? I'd better get Busy!! :)

I have to sit more behind my computer when you sit there. I am six hours ahead on CET, so here it is now 12.10 PM. But when you folks are chatting away I am in bed.

Hey staff, I am trying to get my 30 posts, but isn't there something like a price for European posters with the most posts. Just trying to do anything for it. I will send you Dutch syrup waffles. I am in for a GT500 brochure. :(

I have to sit more behind my computer when you sit there. I am six hours ahead on CET, so here it is now 12.10 PM. But when you folks are chatting away I am in bed.

Hey staff, I am trying to get my 30 posts, but isn't there something like a price for European posters with the most posts. Just trying to do anything for it. I will send you Dutch syrup waffles. I am in for a GT500 brochure. :(

PJ, you are cracking me up man. I jump on the forum to see if there's any new posts and there is, all by you. Then I read this post and bust a gut. Keep it up man, nice work.

Another perc for being long winded.

At least someone appreciates my big mouth.

My wife just grins and hopes I'll shut up (about the GT500), and pretends to be interested.

Thanks for listening.

KingCobra.

You and I are in the same situation. My wife pretends to kisten to what I am always repeating too.

You guys are cracking me up. Your wives sound like my husband. He's pretty shy.......I'm the mouth of the south. I *always* have something to say. He found out early on, in the dating days, when he asked me "What would you have done differently on the '95 R". He contends I ran the mouth non-stop for like 3 hours, LMAO. We get into the same thing when discussing mods for the car. His stance is "Here's what we're gonna do, just trust me on this". I'm more like "This is what I wanna do, and it's a good idea because, and it's gonna cost this much, and the Summit part number is, and it ships on, and totals plus tax, and it would be better than your plan because". :P

Michelle,

That's the way to go. Never, never buy parts without him knowing.

Guys! They will always find out. I have spend a lot on the 97 and 69 and she just says. Why not telling me. I don't mind spending money on the cars, but don't be spooky about it. Last time, I had bought a Steeda CAI and showed it when it was on the car. Look, that's a couple of horses extra.

Anyway we are getting away of this topic. Gladly there are a lot of women who really like cars like you do.

- ALL moderators

I didn't ask Caroll Shelby a question because I figured Robert already asked all the good ones and I just now hit the 30 posts mark, so don't know if I qualify or not.

You and I are in the same situation. My wife pretends to kisten to what I am always repeating too.

My wife tends to roll her eyes whenever I show her a new entry in my GT 500 scrapbook of articles. Almost as if to say, "my god, I can't wait till he gets his Shelby. Maybe then, I won't hear so much about it. " Heh heh heh. Little does she know...

Ok Robert, I am on 30 now but two days later. Have mercy. :lol:

Even though you reached the 30 posts too late, since you support the blue oval so fanatically over in the E.U., send me your address and I will make sure you get one :)

Besides, my wife works for NWA/KLM (for now) and we are in AMS often and I find the Dutch to be great people.

Send your address to: staff@stangsunleashed.com

Hey Robert,

What a surprise. Thank you.

I know your wife works for NWA/KLM. Last time we spoke about that was in april last year. You have to come over on Queens Day, this year on April 29, because April 30 is on a sunday. Or come over to our biggest Mustang show on September 17. You are invited to visit us.

Send me your address to my email address and I send you the latest issue of our Pony Corral magazine and some Dutch syrup wafels. :rolleyes:

Patrick

Hey Robert,

What a surprise. Thank you.

I know your wife works for NWA/KLM. Last time we spoke about that was in april last year. You have to come over on Queens Day, this year on April 29, because April 30 is on a sunday. Or come over to our biggest Mustang show on September 17. You are invited to visit us.

Send me your address to my email address and I send you the latest issue of our Pony Corral magazine and some Dutch syrup wafels. :rolleyes:

Patrick

Pat - I didn't put two plus two together - of course I remember. I need a break.

Thanks for your support.

Have you got any of those little white pills mrsuds's wife has?

Just one, that will do me.

KingCobra.

Here I am!!!

King, we call them "vitamins".. ;);)

Don't feel bad. I haven't gotten it either. I'm still trying to get over the $600K...

Archived