TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Louisiana GT500 owners

drswiger

Should have checked with you guys but I went to "Cruisin the Coast" in Biloxi last weekend. Saw a few GT500's there. Just got it back together late Thursday night after being down for three weeks. Left Friday morning for the coast. FRPP shorty headers, FRPP CAI, FRPP short throw shifter, and "KR" exhaust installed. She sounds awesome and the xtra ponies are nice too.....

I was at Cruisin the Coast too! I counted about 5 GT500's (counting my own) Which one were you? where were you parked? How do you like the shorty headers? I was thinking about them for my car.

I was at Cruisin the Coast too! I counted about 5 GT500's (counting my own) Which one were you? where were you parked? How do you like the shorty headers? I was thinking about them for my car.

Black GT500 with white stripes. Says "SHELBY" on the winshield. We stayed at the IP but were all over. I saw several GT500's parked but only a blue one on the road.....

I like the shorty headers but had some issues, I'll post that in a new thread. I installed the FRPP locking hardware with them and could do it again in a day. First time around its an all weekend project or more. You can't have too many extensions, unversal joints, short flexing ratcheting wrenches, flux capacitators...... Well, I have thousands (literally) of tools and still bought a stubby 7/16 wrathceting swivel head wrench. It was a life saver.

Let me know if you decide to do it. I could write a book about what I learned not to do. I felt it was easier than the hype I read before trying it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived