TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car shows

SGT2666

I'm not really a car show guy but they're starting to grow on me :)

NOSshow004.jpg

NOSshow005.jpg

SGT2666,

How you let them touch you car? They probably left some oily finger prints...

I think they took a look at your scoop :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Some of you guys must have supermodels for wives/girlfriends. While those two may not be supermodels, i can guarantee no one here would kick them out of bed. If you say you would, please post a pic of your lady so i'll know why.

Nice pics, glad you had fun at the show.

Some of you guys must have supermodels for wives/girlfriends. While those two may not be supermodels, i can guarantee no one here would kick them out of bed. If you say you would, please post a pic of your lady so i'll know why.

At my age everything looks good!

Went to a show on Saturday and met Grabber there. It was my first show. I was really confused as they paired the 2007+ Shelby Mustangs with 1969-1970 Boss 302 Mustangs? Now those cars we all know are NOT even in the same class as a new Shelby Mustang, as they are 60's muscle cars. Grabber told me afterwards, by email, that this particular club gives most every award to their own members. So I learned that "most" of these car shows that "car clubs" put on are rigged big time. I mean there were awesome Shelby GT500's and my Shelby GT there that didn't even get a second look because almost everybody that voted voted for their "car club friend" no matter the condition. The Boss's seemed original but far far from show quality. It took me by surprise!

EDITED:

I won't say where it was but I took my BJ to a show that was "independently judged". According to the judges (whom I know outside of this) my car got two first place and one second places due to its uniqueness and that fact that the black paint was spit polished. They submitted their tallies to the club, who awarded the class to another car that got only one of the votes because he was in the club. There were some others similarly handled.

It's like our cars were there to "pollute the pool". If it's not an open show say so.

The organizers said they won't let the club run it next time.

OK, if I must. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Now I'll quit trying to be funny.

HSURB

post-6100-1217890333.jpg

post-6100-1217890333.jpg

I won't say where it was but I took my BJ to a show that was "independently judged". According to the judges (whom I know outside of this) my car got two first place and one second places due to its uniqueness and that fact that the black paint was spit polished. They submitted their tallies to the club, who awarded the class to another car that got only one of the votes because he was in the club. There were some others similarly handled.

It's like our cars were there to "pollute the pool". If it's not an open show say so.

The organizers said they won't let the club run it next time.

yeah, but they took your money!

And alot of clubs live off that registration money from shows.

Thats why I say they are morons, cause now you wont go back, you'll

tell your friends not to go back or go at all and the club loses in the long run.

too bad really.

I'd kick 'em out of bed. The floor is way better. :happy feet:

Archived