TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stripe Kit on the Way

Just wanted to say "thanks." My stripes are finally getting replaced this week, dealing with it was simple, just a little time consuming. I am finally glad to be having it done. A few of you guys wanted me to post my results, I couldn't be happier.......the guy the ford dealer here subs out this kinda work to is really awesome, so I am positive it will be done right.

#5638 will be riding again (and looking awesome) here the end of the week!

post-14158-1217723034.jpg

post-14158-1217723034.jpg

Positive results are not allowed here!

Please correct your post to reflect major disappointment and frustration prior to a satisfactory repair.

Feel free to name names and demand letters of apology and commitment from any/everyone who ever touched your SGT in any way, to lifetime repairs.

And, (OMG, my heart is racing) do not express "thanks" to anyone after they helped you through this, because they "owed" you from day one, right?

Just kidding...Sarcasim is not humor, but it works at times.

Congrats...Glad you're happy with your results.

Wow! What caused the spotting like that on your old stripes?

Ugh, I have simular spotting not quite as bad but very apparent all of my stripes have grey spotting issues... Sounds like I need to talk with SAI as this was an issue since I purchased my 07 SGT.

Just wanted to say "thanks." My stripes are finally getting replaced this week, dealing with it was simple, just a little time consuming. I am finally glad to be having it done. A few of you guys wanted me to post my results, I couldn't be happier.......the guy the ford dealer here subs out this kinda work to is really awesome, so I am positive it will be done right.

#5638 will be riding again (and looking awesome) here the end of the week!

how long did it take to recieve the stripe kit?

Archived