TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fuel Pressure

Need some input regarding "fuel pressure".

We have had our 40th, 605hp, back for a three or four months --all is well and have been very pleased with the workman ship and how the car runs.-- no problems at all.

Got the SS, 725hp, back about a month ago --again well done and was running great, but lately have been having a problem with the fuel pressure causing the engine to lose power and poor perfomance big time.

The new dash mounted fuel pressure gage stays below 20 most of the time and will not increase when I step on it.

Has anybody had a similar problem?

We contacted SAI, but no feedback to date.

What responsibility does SAI have regarding any kind of warranty of their work?

Need some input regarding "fuel pressure".

We have had our 40th, 605hp, back for a three or four months --all is well and have been very pleased with the workman ship and how the car runs.-- no problems at all.

Got the SS, 725hp, back about a month ago --again well done and was running great, but lately have been having a problem with the fuel pressure causing the engine to lose power and poor perfomance big time.

The new dash mounted fuel pressure gage stays below 20 most of the time and will not increase when I step on it.

Has anybody had a similar problem?

We contacted SAI, but no feedback to date.

What responsibility does SAI have regarding any kind of warranty of their work?

I'm going to guess that between SAI and Kenne Bell you'll get it fixed. I'd call KB first thing tomorrow.

Archived