TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interior colors for GT500

redcobradude

Please make more colors available for the interior of the GT500. The current rumors are for solid black Leather or Black with Red inserts. While these will appeal to many, I feel very claustropobic in a black interior. Also, I am ordering a convertible for use in the southwest. Can you imagine how uncomfortable an all black leather interior would be. If it holds true that only black (or black and red) are available, I will go buy a Roush or Saleen convertible.

Please make the Parchmanet or Light gray available as an interior option for the Shelby GT500.

Please, Please, Please.

Please make more colors available for the interior of the GT500. The current rumors are for solid black Leather or Black with Red inserts. While these will appeal to many, I feel very claustropobic in a black interior. Also, I am ordering a convertible for use in the southwest. Can you imagine how uncomfortable an all black leather interior would be. If it holds true that only black (or black and red) are available, I will go buy a Roush or Saleen convertible.

Please make the Parchmanet or Light gray available as an interior option for the Shelby GT500.

Please, Please, Please.

And a black with blue inserts!!!!

I would consider blue if they would offer the interior with blue inserts. As it stands, I'll be getting red and white. I love the colors and I must have the two-tone interior and the leather dash, etc.

ME TOO!!!

Unless we can convince them to offer Black Stripes,

and then I want Tungsten with Black Stripes!!!!!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

My 69's got 'comfortweave vinyl' and I loved those seats...easy to clean, cool in the summer...maybe they could bring that back- possibly even in leather? Mine were all black with the red stripe, I liked the 'minor' accent better than the mostly red current 'Interior Color Accent Package'...

I think mostly, the more options they can offer, the better it will be for everyone.

Something else Ive read- about half the mustang owners polled said the steering wheel emblem is pitting or turned white- if same materials on the Shelby, Ford might want to beat up on the supplier a bit...cant have the most prominent finishing touch to the car bleached out in under a year...what sucks is replacement is like 1000.00 due to having to replace wheel/airbag assy? thats what owners have said anyway.

Archived