TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Torque TV: 08 GT500 v's 66 Restomod Mustang

Venix

Those Torque TV guys on H2H are boneheads... Their next GT500 'match-up' will be against a Toyota Camry and Torque H2H will of course pick the Camry.

Let's see, a $145K rest-o-mod '66 against a $47K stock GT500... Drop $20K into the GT500 and there is no contest between these two cars. Like I said, the Torque TV guys on H2H are boneheads.

Those Torque TV guys on H2H are boneheads... Their next GT500 'match-up' will be against a Toyota Camry and Torque H2H will of course pick the Camry.

Let's see, a $145K rest-o-mod '66 against a $47K stock GT500... Drop $20K into the GT500 and there is no contest between these two cars. Like I said, the Torque TV guys on H2H are boneheads.

+1 on that one. For an extra 100K and only be .2 faster in the quarter even with a 400lb weight advantage is pretty sad.

+1 on that one. For an extra 100K and only be .2 faster in the quarter even with a 400lb weight advantage is pretty sad.

+2 I don't understand these idiots logic! Didn't they pick the terminator on the last comparison because it was half the price??? What's different about this comparison? They're just flat out GT500 haters!

Archived