TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rare SHELBY at Vic Bailey Ford in Spartanburg,SC

piperpilotduane

I was in the showroom today and the salesman told me it is one of only a couple thousand to be built and that I should jump on it at $20,000 over sticker! I told him he needs to get his facts strait before he misrepresents the most produced shelby in history. I offered them invoice and he took my number. Who knows they kept their 05 GT for 2 years and just sold it for $10K under sticker!

I was in the showroom today and the salesman told me it is one of only a couple thousand to be built and that I should jump on it at $20,000 over sticker! I told him he needs to get his facts strait before he misrepresents the most produced shelby in history. I offered them invoice and he took my number. Who knows they kept their 05 GT for 2 years and just sold it for $10K under sticker!

Just for kicks call him and say:

I have a Cobra on order from ??? Dealership, for 40k over sticker, would you be willing to beat that price?

Then when they say "We'll do 30 or 35" bust them on their insta-lie, and tell them 20k over is too much to ask already. Hang up while laughing.

:happy feet:

Archived