TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS Blower options

I received my CSM letter with VIN# 08SS0684 for my SS pkg; but what is weird is, it says 600 hp Ford Racing Whipple, or 725 Kenne Bell. Whipple? When did CSM move to the Whipple from the other Ford Racing Blower. Wasn't it the TVS blower? Why does it say Ford racing Whipple for the 600hp? I am not complaining, because the Whipple is included, it is much better option than the Ford Racing blower. I really would like them to offer the Whipple 3.4 though for the 725hp version.... :shift: So anyways, correct me if I'm wrong.

I received my CSM letter with VIN# 08SS0684 for my SS pkg; but what is weird is, it says 600 hp Ford Racing Whipple, or 725 Kenne Bell. Whipple? When did CSM move to the Whipple from the other Ford Racing Blower. Wasn't it the TVS blower? I am not complaining, because the Whipple is much better option than the Ford Racing blower. I really would like them to offer the Whipple 3.4 though for the 725hp version.... :shift: So anyways, correct me if I'm wrong.

WRONG-Super Snake super chargers are either the FRPP/TVS 605hp or the Kenne Bell 725hp, the Ford Racing Whipple is for the 4.6 SGT engine

WRONG-Super Snake super chargers are either the FRPP/TVS 605hp or the Kenne Bell 725hp, the Ford Racing Whipple is for the 4.6 SGT engine

I never inquired about the 4.6 SGT. My question is, why does the SS paperwork say Whipple Ford racing super Charger?

Archived