TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I didn't know they made those in green III

MMcGuirk

That looks pretty sharp. Not too many of that color around. I'm surprised that color never made it to the GT500's as it did in the old ones.

You should have posted all the pics in the same thread though instead of making 3 threads! I'm sure a moderator will likely fix it though.

more...

She's a beaut!!! You did a nice job.

I was trying to order a Legend Lime Convertible with dark charcoal leather and black convertible top in late 2005 but none of the dealers would take my X plan pin (DAV life member). I love that color and wish they had continued it. I know I saw a photo of a Legend Lime GT-500 prototype with the SVT lead engineer a couple years ago. It may have even been a convertible.

You have a nice ride!

NICE Mike!!! Great job, she's a beauty! That's what you're taking down to Terlinga right?

NICE Mike!!! Great job, she's a beauty! That's what you're taking down to Terlinga right?

Hey Enis,

I did this now so it would be ready fro Terlingua.

It took my body shop 4 weeks to paint the hood. Great work and worth the wait.

It is hard to tell in the picture, but the stripes are Antique white, as close as I could get to Wimbleton white. ^_^

I like your Chip autograph BTW.

Michael

There was one Legend Lime GT500 coupe made, and it was given to Carroll.

I can say without a doubt that particular GT500 then will be the most valuable one out there even surpassing the rarest of the super snakes!

Archived