TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Arrival

I can't believe it!!! I picked it up today and still can't believe it! 2009 Shelby GT500 Torch Red w/Black stripes. Awesome car!!! And I have only driven it about 10 miles so far. Wow! Did I say I can't believe it?!?

I know, pictures. Those will come soon...

I can't believe it!!! I picked it up today and still can't believe it! 2009 Shelby GT500 Torch Red w/Black stripes. Awesome car!!! And I have only driven it about 10 miles so far. Wow! Did I say I can't believe it?!?

Enjoy it in good health.

Red with black stripes is awesome.

I like red and black together, with maybe a splash of orange.

:hysterical:

Congratulations and enjoy your new ride. They sure are a lot of fun.

He must still be out driving it since he hasn't replied back to this thread. Maybe it takes a long time to download the pictures. Congrats on the car and enjoy it......I know I enjoy mine.

Do you blame him? :happy feet:

Congrats on the purchase!

Already ordered new exhaust - Corsa Ultimate Touring - so I guess I am headed down that slippery slope...

Too late, you are screwed...that little bug has latched on now and won't go away now matter how much it sucks you dry! :hysterical: Let us know how you like the Corsa Tourings, and don't forget to post video of it after you install it! Congrats again on the car!

Archived