TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Besides the Gt500 what other cars do you own?

idareu

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too..... This one is my baby. Ya see, I'm a BIG Camaro nut, but only first and third gens. Hate the fourth gen. I bought this rare 1987 anniversary edition from the original owner in 1994 at the same time my wife was pregnant with our one and only child. Brought her home from the hospital in this car. Next year, I'll be teaching her how to drive in it. So in the future, she'll be able to tell her family that she learned to drive in the same car she came home from the hospital in. How cool is that?

This car is class winner at the 1998 Tucson Super Chevy Show. By production numbers, only 75 of these were made out of a total 1987 Camaro production run of 137,760. Needless to say, it's a lifetime keeper. She now sees less than 50 miles per year.

My GT500 is my daily driver while my 21 year old Chevy is not. What's wrong with this picture? Okay Ford loyalists, jump all over me now!

post-9149-1217302884.jpg

post-9149-1217302884.jpg

All Fords in my fleet. I do have a 75 Corvette that I am restoring. It used to be my uncles and I bought it for sentimental reasons. I buy only American vehicles to help keep our hard working dollars here in the US.

08 F-250 Super Duty

08 Fusion (wifes DD)

05 Mustang GT (wifes show car)

00 Mustang GT (my DD)

66 Thinderbird (being restored)

08 Lexus LS600LH (wife's car)

07 Toyota Tundra Limited Double Cab 4x4 (My truck and general beater for everyone in the family)

06 Toyota Tundra Quad Cab (Employee truck, lease is up in Feb)

01 Renegade Toter to pull the GT500's with.

Cruise car 1970 mach 1 351 cleveland ,4sp, shaker, slats and spoiler

Wife's car 2006 chev HHR (tow vehicle)

2007 Fleetwood Bounder motorhome V/10, 3 valve engine 362hp

2008 Shelby GT500 daily driver (6 miles to office 4 days a week) Semi retired

Mine are in my sig. The wife drives a '07 Fusion SEL AWD. We have a few other classics but they are not in driving condition at the moment. While I'm a Ford only guy, I too would only buy American autos like VaporDude above.

Mine are in my sig. The wife drives a '07 Fusion SEL AWD. We have a few other classics but they are not in driving condition at the moment. While I'm a Ford only guy, I too would only buy American autos like VaporDude above.

Let's throw a party..... :party2:

I've never owned anything other than a Ford or Mopar my entire life.

Current line up is as follows:

1965 Shelby Daytona Coupe (project car)

1989 F-150 (every guy needs a truck)

2002 Focus (my daily beater)

2004 Freestar (Brides ride)

2008 Shelby GT-500 (my fun car)

Here is the current fleet, my insurance agent loves me...

2008 GT-500 Vert

2007 Mercury Mariner (Wifes DD)

2006 Harley Sportster (Wifes Bike)

2005 Mazda 3 (my DD)

1994 F-150 (shop truck)

1991 SSP Mustang

1990 SSP Mustang

1985 ASC McLaren Capri (for sale)

1967 Cougar (Building Bud Moore Trans Am Replica)

I have owned: 67 Sunbeam Alpine, 67 Sunbeam Tiger, 68 GT500 (coupe with A/T), 70 GTO. 65 Buick Wildcat. The Buick was with me for 11 years. I finally sold it in 2001 as it was becoming a money sink. The other cars were from my college days. My favorite? I would say the Tiger, with the GT500 a close second.

Archived