TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 3000th Post Speech

ilmor

1 year and 3 months ago, I felt the urge and need to own an instant classic, the Shelby GT. After not too long a search, I located #1917 in the great State of New York. Following a successful and swift battle with the salesman, I proceeded with the purchase. This was indeed a great moment in my time.

On or about that same time, I joined the Shelby Automobiles forum. This was the beginning of a very special relationship; a relationship with a great people, people like you who also share in the enthusiasm and love for Shelbys of all types, from the original Cobra to today’s Shelby Mustangs and whatever the future may reveal. Carroll Shelby has signed up with Ford for another six years, and I think it will be an extremely exciting 6 years to come.

We have endured some difficult times; the forum changed as StangsUnleashed.com became Team Shelby, and our forum moved here. Our beloved Shelby GT was infected by a hood scoop virus, for which a cure is still being sought.

Yet, we have successfully transitioned to Team Shelby, and we are confident that Shelby Automobiles will find a cure for our hood scoop!

Together, we will conquer these issues, and any others that may attempt to defeat us!

Now, as I provide this, my 3000th post, I have a great hope! I really, really hope that my fellow Team Shelby members will never again ask me for a speech!!!

Thank you, and God Bless Team Shelby!

Nice try! You cannot speak to the next 6 years being something great without expounding on "why" they will be so great. We all agree with you but, alas for you, your speech needs a post script.

Jim

Nice try! You cannot speak to the next 6 years being something great without expounding on "why" they will be so great. We all agree with you but, alas for you, your speech needs a post script.

Jim

:lol: I wish I knew why! I think 6 years of Shelby involvement, however, can't possibly be a bad thing, so I'm just optimistic that it will be great!

Archived