TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I have been shopping for members

LSR

I have been shopping for MSRP GT500's and Ford GT's for members ever since I aquired my MSRP deal. And this is what I have found so far.

Please fell free to post any GT500's you know of as well as including the ADM. I understand most say they will not pay an ADM, but some have limits and will pay ADM's.

Cars availible:

White w Blue stripe GT500 coupe (Illinois) Metro east St. Louis area

Shaker 1000 w Sirus

Upgraded grey int.

8 miles

Was $25K over

Now $10K over

Also

2006 Ford GT (Missouri) St.Louis area

Tungsten w Satin silver stripes

Selling at MSRP

The store that has these cars have just sold (1) Ford GT, (1) Vert GT500 & (1) GT500 coupe. They have the white GT500 on the floor now and will get 5 more GT500's.

If anyone is interested or know someone that is, reply and I will set them up with the GM of the store.

Yes it is a good sign, but with the reduction they have sold two GT500's right off the bat. And if they inform everybody the way they informed me, then the 5 they have coming will be sold before they arrive.

I now have to find out if the other 5 can be ordered by a potential buyer or has the store already ordered them a certain way and color.

Yes it is a good sign, but with the reduction they have sold two GT500's right off the bat. And if they inform everybody the way they informed me, then the 5 they have coming will be sold before they arrive.

I now have to find out if the other 5 can be ordered by a potential buyer or has the store already ordered them a certain way and color.

auctions are starting to settle down also, I have a deal to order one at 10K over or current market when it arrives, so I'm thinking by the time it gets here, it should be MSRP -5K over...if that...

auctions are starting to settle down also, I have a deal to order one at 10K over or current market when it arrives, so I'm thinking by the time it gets here, it should be MSRP -5K over...if that...

Our local dealer has sold 2 at MSRP +5K; 6 more coming at the same price but all are spoken for (list is 50+ names).

Thanks for the heads up on these gt 500 leads,all though i am not ready to pull the trigger yet it is nice to know that someone who has had the good fortune of getting a shelby is trying to help out the rest of us so we can all have a shot at a great car and keep those no good a----hole dealers from screwing us all.

I have recently made a deal with a dealership to sell me one at msrp but my chances might not be to good,i am number 16 on his list and he might only get 10 or 15 possibly for the entire 2 year run.I am caught between a rock here but i am trying to be patient and wait it out. I have spoken to a good source i have and i know for sure the challenger will be in dealerships next october in coupe and conv in all colors and motor combos.When there are two girls at a party its alot better then one if you can all understand what i mean,when the gt500 has some real competition the a-hole dealers will change there atitudes very quick i think. Well enough of my rambeling,if you know of any more cars in stock and coming way down in price please keep us all informed maybe we can make better deals as these adms keep dropping.

:

quote name='LSR' date='Sep 17 2006, 02:21 PM' post='44051']

I have been shopping for MSRP GT500's and Ford GT's for members ever since I aquired my MSRP deal. And this is what I have found so far.

Please fell free to post any GT500's you know of as well as including the ADM. I understand most say they will not pay an ADM, but some have limits and will pay ADM's.

Cars availible:

Shaker 1000 w Sirus

Upgraded grey int.

8 miles

Was $25K over

Now $10K over

Also

Selling at MSRP

The store that has these cars have just sold (1) Ford GT, (1) Vert GT500 & (1) GT500 coupe. They have the white GT500 on the floor now and will get 5 more GT500's.

If anyone is interested or know someone that is, reply and I will set them up with the GM of the store.

Thanks for the heads up on these gt 500 leads,all though i am not ready to pull the trigger yet it is nice to know that someone who has had the good fortune of getting a shelby is trying to help out the rest of us so we can all have a shot at a great car and keep those no good a----hole dealers from screwing us all.

I have recently made a deal with a dealership to sell me one at msrp but my chances might not be to good,i am number 16 on his list and he might only get 10 or 15 possibly for the entire 2 year run.I am caught between a rock here but i am trying to be patient and wait it out. I have spoken to a good source i have and i know for sure the challenger will be in dealerships next october in coupe and conv in all colors and motor combos.When there are two girls at a party its alot better then one if you can all understand what i mean,when the gt500 has some real competition the a-hole dealers will change there atitudes very quick i think. Well enough of my rambeling,if you know of any more cars in stock and coming way down in price please keep us all informed maybe we can make better deals as these adms keep dropping.

:

quote name='LSR' date='Sep 17 2006, 02:21 PM' post='44051']

Cars availible:

Shaker 1000 w Sirus

Upgraded grey int.

8 miles

Was $25K over

Now $10K over

Also

Selling at MSRP

That's a very interesting point that your dealer may only get 15 or so total for both production years. Are they a SVT or President dealer? If so, then this could be the base line to determine how much you are willing to go over MSRP. Here are my thoughts:

A) I know that the dealers that have sold 5+ have done so by buying from other dealers (at a markup) then selling to the public at MSRP + ADM.

B) So if a SVT dealer would only be getting 10 to 20 total for both years, then I would expect them to sell some to non-SVT dealers at a markup, thus keeping the price of a GT500 above the MSRP for the long haul.

C) As the dealer gets down to the final amount of their alotment, then they too will keep the price above MSRP....unless they are one of those extremely rare dealers who sell at MSRP no matter what.

D) Of course all of this only applies as long as people have the money to pay MSRP+ADM to lock in one of these special cars.

Just thinking out loud....please don't come back flaming me....

*UPDATE*

Well, the GM (son) has 5 GT500 ready to order with no vin#. The ADM was lowered from $25K to $10K and 2 Shelby's sold the same day.

But now the owner (Dad) says the remainding Shelby's will go on eBay.

The 1 white Shelby that is on the floor of their other store will be sold at $10K over and has a deal pending.

no flaming here,everyones opinion and thoughts are helpful.

This dealer is truely one of the last honest dealers in this country,no adms,no bull,just straight honesty from what i can tell,they are located 3000 miles from me,i am on the east coast and they are on the west coast.

they really were not interested in selling me a car but when i told them the crap that has been pulled on me by all my local thieving dealers they found some compassion and are willing to try to help me but they said they cannot change the idea of first come first serve so being i am late for the show(sort of speak)my chances are kind of up in the air but i am not giving up,when this challenger comes to town,the camaro and all the other mustangs i think,i could be wrong but the prices on these shelbys should fall like a prome dress.

They might win the presidents award(whatever that really means)and they might get more cars,oh well i read these posts everyday and i am not giving up without a fight,these thieving dealers in new york and on the east coast and west like galpin etc will not beat me,i will get a car at msrp or close somewhat to it and then i will take pictures of it and send it to every dealer that screwed me over with negative attitudes and tell them what fair business practice is all about and then tell them that all future business of mine and anybody else i know will be directed any other place other then them,well as all can see i am just getting more angry as each minute goes by so i will just shut up now before i piss anybody off here.

Well i understand everybody is entitled to make as much money as they want but i am going to fight this little battle and i will not quit until i get one sweet gt500 for a fair price.well i started out just to make a comment and know i have ran off on a tangent.

[

quote name=emailcm' date='Sep 18 2006, 12:58 AM' post='44215]

That's a very interesting point that your dealer may only get 15 or so total for both production years. Are they a SVT or President dealer? If so, then this could be the base line to determine how much you are willing to go over MSRP. Here are my thoughts:

A) I know that the dealers that have sold 5+ have done so by buying from other dealers (at a markup) then selling to the public at MSRP + ADM.

B) So if a SVT dealer would only be getting 10 to 20 total for both years, then I would expect them to sell some to non-SVT dealers at a markup, thus keeping the price of a GT500 above the MSRP for the long haul.

C) As the dealer gets down to the final amount of their alotment, then they too will keep the price above MSRP....unless they are one of those extremely rare dealers who sell at MSRP no matter what.

D) Of course all of this only applies as long as people have the money to pay MSRP+ADM to lock in one of these special cars.

Just thinking out loud....please don't come back flaming me....

*UPDATE*

I have been able to get two cars off the eBay auction block for members here.

Looks like one of the members here has stepped forward for a GT500 vert.

There is a Black w Tungsten coupe for 10K over availible, if interested PM me.

And a possible White w Blue coupe for $10K over come Friday if not sold.

And a Vista blue GT/CS coupe at MSRP

Cars availible:

Shaker 1000 w Sirus

Upgraded grey int.

8 miles

Was $25K over

Now $10K over

Also

Selling at MSRP

Do you have your car?

Ford GTs are seen now on ebay below list (saw a few today). Shelby GT500s are softening. Now with fall coming on, then winter, then the Shelby GT, things will now begin to adjust. Hoo-rah! :bandance:

Today me and a buddy went to the Dodge dealership to inquire on ordering a 2008 Dodge Challenger. They Said they would write it up, for 10K over MSRP. They said that since the GT500 ADM's were so high that they had to also ask for a ADM !!!! They said they were going to ask 15K over but since this was there first offer that they would go 10K ADM. Maybe this will help take some of the heat off the Mustang ADM's. Rob

Now availible a:

GT500 Shelby coupe:

Interior upgrade, satellite radio & Shaker 1000

White w Blue stripes

$10K ADM

PM for info. if interested

I will continue to add to this thread as I find availible cars, so check periodically.

Now availible a:

GT500 Shelby coupe:

Options: Interior upgrade, satellite radio

Blue w White stripes

$10K ADM

PM for info. if interested

I will continue to add to this thread as I find availible cars, so check periodically.

No Way,

E-mail me the name of the dealer,i know some very high ups in chrysler and there will be no ADM'S

on the challenger,this will be a normal production run car,no limited production here and no chance

chrysler will screw people like ford dealerships are doing. Tell me the name of the dealer and the name of the jerks that are trying to screw you and i tell you someone will hang.This will not be permitted to happen,so says some real high ups in chrysler,ford maybe you should watch the way things are done to protect the customer a bit,its called being a little fair to customers.

PM me or e-mail me and i will get back to you,again i am told there will be NO ADM's ON THESE CARS.

Regular production run on them and chrysler will make as many as customers want and the dealers will not have the opportunty or excuses to screw everyone like ford dealerships are doing.

Today me and a buddy went to the Dodge dealership to inquire on ordering a 2008 Dodge Challenger. They Said they would write it up, for 10K over MSRP. They said that since the GT500 ADM's were so high that they had to also ask for a ADM !!!! They said they were going to ask 15K over but since this was there first offer that they would go 10K ADM. Maybe this will help take some of the heat off the Mustang ADM's. Rob

No Way,

E-mail me the name of the dealer,i know some very high ups in chrysler and there will be no ADM'S

on the challenger,this will be a normal production run car,no limited production here and no chance

chrysler will screw people like ford dealerships are doing. Tell me the name of the dealer and the name of the jerks that are trying to screw you and i tell you someone will hang.This will not be permitted to happen,so says some real high ups in chrysler,ford maybe you should watch the way things are done to protect the customer a bit,its called being a little fair to customers.

PM me or e-mail me and i will get back to you,again i am told there will be NO ADM's ON THESE CARS.

Regular production run on them and chrysler will make as many as customers want and the dealers will not have the opportunty or excuses to screw everyone like ford dealerships are doing.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT CHRYSLER CAN STOP DEALERS FROM SELLING WTH ADMS. IT WILL BE WHATEVER THE MARKET WILL BEAR.

I thought this was a Mustang forum, not a Mercedes/Moped one

No Way,

Good luck. The law is excruciatingly clear on this matter. It would be illegal for D-C to enforce a price cap.

• 3 weeks later...

GT500 Shelby coupe:

Interior upgrade, satellite radio & Shaker 1000

White w Blue stripes

$10K ADM

*SOLD* for $10K over

GT500 Shelby coupe:

Options: Interior upgrade, Sat. radio

Blue w White

20 miles on Odometer

*SOLD* for $61,000 on eBay

Archived