TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GO HERE FOR MORE HORSE POWER,FORD N SHELBY DOES

Ever watch the old Saturday Night Live? Cobra Scotty; would you please type "goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow" :hysterical:

FROM NEW YORK IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:lurk:

:lurk:

DON,

JUST IN CASE YOU ARE RUNNING LOW ON POPCORN I HAVE SENT THE

ORVILLE REDENBACHER TRUCK TO YOUR HOUSE. HE HAS BEEN MAKING STOPS FOR MEMBERS AT NO CHARGE. :lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Scotty, please just take the caps lock off your keyboard....

On the Paul's support. The pictures of Carroll with people and cars are very different then what Carroll or SAI supports. We have many partners and we promote them here. We have talked and consulted with Paul on a few items, but we don't currently work with him.

PIctures are ok, the issue is that you can not represent sonething that is not quite true. We are not working with Paul and Carroll does not endorse him

Amy

Scotty, please just take the caps lock off your keyboard....

On the Paul's support. The pictures of Carroll with people and cars are very different then what Carroll or SAI supports. We have many partners and we promote them here. We have talked and consulted with Paul on a few items, but we don't currently work with him.

PIctures are ok, the issue is that you can not represent sonething that is not quite true. We are not working with Paul and Carroll does not endorse him

Amy

Amy .....please (even if it is off topic) any update on less expensive packages that you have for us?....i thought there was discussion about it on this forum but i cannot find it.

THANKS JUSTIN FOR YOUR REPLY. YOUR ARE SOMEONE THAT IS IN THE KNOW ON PERFORMANCE ; AND YOU CAN SEE THAT PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN ONE OF THE TOP TUNERS IN THE INDUSTRY. NICE TO GET A REPLY FROM SOMEONE THAT ISN'T BASHING ME OR PAUL. VERY COOL !!!!

SCOTTY

No one has said one thing negative about Paul or his business. You have been the problem from the beginning. Trash talking, disrespecting people, everything you wright in cap locks. I've bought parts from PHP for years. All the way back to when i first bought my Lightning. I cant believe he would have someone that's an idiot talking trash on any site. Much less this one. Nice Job, i'm sure this post will cost Paul more then it makes him. I know I'll never buy again from him. Good luck. Yeah that's a good way to promote your business. Lets go on all of these web sites and trash people....... :wacko:

I still think that Paul performance is a reputable place and to be the first to install Whipple 2.9 in a featured reputable Mustang Magazine is a strong statement made by Paul by its self.....Why don't we try to separate this heated discussion from Paul's business since it would be unfair for a great guy like him, and to tone down on tagging each other that some are on the payroll of some business or sponsor.....This forum is great and very intelligent people on it...lets keep it that way.

I still think that Paul performance is a reputable place and to be the first to install Whipple 2.9 in a featured reputable Mustang Magazine is a strong statement made by Paul by its self.....Why don't we try to separate this heated discussion from Paul's business since it would be unfair for a great guy like him, and to tone down on tagging each other that some are on the payroll of some business or sponsor.....This forum is great and very intelligent people on it...lets keep it that way.

+ 1

Archived