TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GO HERE FOR MORE HORSE POWER,FORD N SHELBY DOES

YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT GO WRONG WITH PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCE AS YOUR MUSTANG TUNER AND PERFORMANCE CENTER.

GO TO WWW.PAULSHP.COM AND THE PHOTO GALLERY/SEMA 2006 PICTURES AND SEE WHY FORD MOTOR AND EVEN MR. SHELBY ARE FANS OF PAUL SVINICKI AND HIS AWSOME COMPANY !!!!!!

I emailed them a question and called them with the same question leaving a message on their answering machine and no body bothered calling back...At least that doesn't happen with EVO or Lethal...that kind of service is as important as the mods itself.

I emailed them a question and called them with the same question leaving a message on their answering machine and no body bothered calling back...At least that doesn't happen with EVO or Lethal...that kind of service is as important as the mods itself.

SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU WHERE UNABLE TO CONTACT THEM. IT HAPPENS WITH EVERY COMPANY SO DO NOT BE A HATER , FOR ONE PHONE CALL OR E-MAIL IS NOT INDICATIVE OF A COMPANIES CUSTOMER SERVICE OR PERFORMANCE. I HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM WHEN I CALLED EVO ; THEY ANSWERED THE PHONE AND TOLD ME THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE CALLBACK TO THIS DATE SOME 3 MONTHS LATER. I AM NOT HOLDING THAT AGAINST EVO FOR THEIR ABILITY TO TUNE OR GIVE PERFORMANCE. I JUST MOVED ON TO THE NEXT PERFORMANCE COMPANY AND IT WAS PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCE.

THAT BEING SAID, THERE IS NO DISPUTING THE DOMINANCE OF PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCES WORK AND THAT FORD AND EVEN MR. SHELBY RECOGNIZE THAT !!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU WHERE UNABLE TO CONTACT THEM. IT HAPPENS WITH EVERY COMPANY SO DO NOT BE A HATER , FOR ONE PHONE CALL OR E-MAIL IS NOT INDICATIVE OF A COMPANIES CUSTOMER SERVICE OR PERFORMANCE. I HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM WHEN I CALLED EVO ; THEY ANSWERED THE PHONE AND TOLD ME THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE CALLBACK TO THIS DATE SOME 3 MONTHS LATER. I AM NOT HOLDING THAT AGAINST EVO FOR THEIR ABILITY TO TUNE OR GIVE PERFORMANCE. I JUST MOVED ON TO THE NEXT PERFORMANCE COMPANY AND IT WAS PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCE.

THAT BEING SAID, THERE IS NO DISPUTING THE DOMINANCE OF PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCES WORK AND THAT FORD AND EVEN MR. SHELBY RECOGNIZE THAT !!!!!!!!!!!

And where did you get it that i am a hater..........that is an incorrect way of interpreting my post, I was stating something happened and that is all to it, as a Michiganian i would love to have the work done in a reputable local place that will spare me traveling to PA. But they had an E mail and a call on answering machine so how can i go any further if no answer....?

And where did you get it that i am a hater..........that is an absurd way of interpreting my post, I was stating something happened and that is all to it, as a Michiganian i would love to have the work done in a reputable local place that will spare me traveling to PA. But they had an E mail and a call on answering machine so how can i go any further if no answer....you tell me...!!

I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU AND THAT I MUST BE MISTAKEN; BECAUSE IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE PAULS CAN NOT GIVE YOU THE TYPE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE OR IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT . HOWEVER, IN THIS SITUATION IT IS A MATTER OF DETERMINATIONS ; IF ONE CALL OR E-MAIL DOES NOT DO THE JOB ; THAN MAYBE A SECOND CALL OR EVEN A THIRD. ONCE AGAIN 1 OR 2 PHONE CALLS ARE NOT INDICATIVE OF A COMPANIES BUSINESS PRACTICES OR ABILITY TO DO THE BEST JOB. JUST LIKE MY EXPIRENCE WITH EVO. I HOLD NOTHING AGAINST THEM I JUST MOVED ON.MAYBE THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.

THAT BEING SAID, YOU CAN NOT DISPUTE THE FACT THAT FORD AND MR.SHELBY RECOGNIZE PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCE AS ONE OF THE BEST TUNERS AND PERFORMANCE COMPANIES TO GO TO FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE NEEDS. THEY ARE A VERY BUSY COMPANY THAT IS IN HIGH DEMAND. SO IF PATIENCE IS NOT YOUR THING AND YOUR IN A HURRY THAN ANOTHER SHOP MIGHT BE BEST FOR YOU. AS FOR ME AND FORD MOTOR AND MR.SHELBY AND MANY OTHERS WAITING FOR PAULS HP IS NO PROBLEM ; ESPECIALLY KNOWING THAT I WILL GET THE BEST AND MOST RELIABLE PERFORMANCE FOR MY MUSTANGS. I HAVE TAKEN 5 CARS THERE AND HAVE NEVER EVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS OR AS THE INDUSTRY CALLS IT ;NO COMEBACK ISSUES.

I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU AND THAT I MUST BE MISTAKEN; BECAUSE IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE PAULS CAN NOT GIVE YOU THE TYPE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE OR IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT . HOWEVER, IN THIS SITUATION IT IS A MATTER OF DETERMINATIONS ; IF ONE CALL OR E-MAIL DOES NOT DO THE JOB ; THAN MAYBE A SECOND CALL OR EVEN A THIRD. ONCE AGAIN 1 OR 2 PHONE CALLS ARE NOT INDICATIVE OF A COMPANIES BUSINESS PRACTICES OR ABILITY TO DO THE BEST JOB. JUST LIKE MY EXPIRENCE WITH EVO. I HOLD NOTHING AGAINST THEM I JUST MOVED ON.MAYBE THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.

THAT BEING SAID, YOU CAN NOT DISPUTE THE FACT THAT FORD AND MR.SHELBY RECOGNIZE PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCE AS ONE OF THE BEST TUNERS AND PERFORMANCE COMPANIES TO GO TO FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE NEEDS. THEY ARE A VERY BUSY COMPANY THAT IS IN HIGH DEMAND. SO IF PATIENCE IS NOT YOUR THING AND YOUR IN A HURRY THAN ANOTHER SHOP MIGHT BE BEST FOR YOU. AS FOR ME AND FORD MOTOR AND MR.SHELBY AND MANY OTHERS WAITING FOR PAULS HP IS NO PROBLEM ; ESPECIALLY KNOWING THAT I WILL GET THE BEST AND MOST RELIABLE PERFORMANCE FOR MY MUSTANGS. I HAVE TAKEN 5 CARS THERE AND HAVE NEVER EVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS OR AS THE INDUSTRY CALLS IT ;NO COMEBACK ISSUES.

No problem....It was the word Hater......... i never hate....but no problem really.

In fairness to Paul performance my question was about Whipple 2.9 since he piloted the project that was in Fast Fords Magazine. So it could be that he did not respond because there is no clear answer from Whipple on when it will be released for production.

No problem....It was the word Hater......... i never hate....but no problem really.

In fairness to Paul performance my question was about Whipple 2.9 since he piloted the project that was in Fast Fords Magazine. So it could be that he did not respond because there is no clear answer from Whipple on when it will be released for production.

CALL PAULS AFTER 9:00 AM OR AFTER 1:00PM MON-FRI ASK FOR JEFF HE WILL MOST LIKELY ANSWER THE PHONE. AT THE END OF THE DAY AND THE BEGINING THEY ARE EXTREMELY BUSY. JUST BE PATIENT AND TRY A FEW MORE PHONE CALLS. ONCE YOU GET A HOLD OF THEM YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. THEY ARE A SMALL COMPANY THAT HAS SOME HEAVY WEIGHT CUSTOMERS AND STILL WILL TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY. GOOD LUCK SHARABI !!!

And where did you get it that i am a hater..........that is an incorrect way of interpreting my post, I was stating something happened and that is all to it, as a Michiganian i would love to have the work done in a reputable local place that will spare me traveling to PA. But they had an E mail and a call on answering machine so how can i go any further if no answer....?

I was wondering the same thing sharabi ..... i read your post and furthest thing from my mind was "hater" .... ok enough kidding at Scottys expense.

Cobra Scotty .... I applaud your enthusiasm and its great to see your loyalty to Paul. I commend that. I too have heard hes a good tuner and knows his stuff about mustangs.

However I dont agree with your statement of "THE FACT THAT FORD AND MR.SHELBY RECOGNIZE PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCE AS ONE OF THE BEST TUNERS AND PERFORMANCE COMPANIES TO GO TO FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE NEEDS". I dont believe hes directly or even in directly involved with Ford or Shelby. I could be wrong but I am pretty active on the boards and pretty sure I am not. Futhermore FoMoCo couldnt support taking your car to Paul any more than they could for EVO.

Take EVO for example. They do get help and support from Ford Motor Co .... which is how they own ( or should i say given on some of them :) ) there fleet of GT500's.

I do know that EVO is involved with FoMoCo on a direct basis. As mentioned above, Ford has given them several GT500s to play with to see what they could get out of there cars. Just go to there web site and you'll see the video of one their GT500's on display in FoMoCo's showroom.

I was wondering the same thing sharabi ..... i read your post and furthest thing from my mind was "hater" .... ok enough kidding at Scottys expense.

Cobra Scotty .... I applaud your enthusiasm and its great to see your loyalty to Paul. I commend that. I too have heard hes a good tuner and knows his stuff about mustangs.

However, I dont believe hes directly or even in directly involved with Ford or Shelby. I could be wrong but I am pretty active on the boards and pretty sure I am not.

Take EVO for example. They do get help and support from Ford Motor Co .... which is how they own ( or should i say given on some of them :) ) there fleet of GT500's.

I do know that EVO is involved with FoMoCo on a direct basis. As mentioned above, Ford has given them several GT500s to play with to see what they could get out of there cars. Just go to there web site and you'll see the video of one their GT500's on display in FoMoCo's showroom.

JUST GO TO WWW.PAULSHP.COM AND THEN TO THE PHOTO GALLERY/SEMA 2006 AND LOOK FOR PAULS CAR IN THE FORD DISPLAY AND PAUL WITH MR SHELBY AND THE FORD HIGHER-UPS. THAT IS A PICTURE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. ADDITONALLY, THE PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCE CAR AS WELL AS THE ORIGINAL FR500 PROTYPE WAS PROVIDE TO PAUL BY FORD MOTOR. AND DO NOT FORGET ALL THE OTHER MANUFACTURES THAT LINE UP FOR PAULS EXPERTISE. ADDITIONALLY PAULS HAS DONE SOMEWHERE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF 2 MILLION DOLLARS IN RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT FOR FORD MOTOR COMPANY. FORD BRINGS MANY MUSTANGS AND OTHER VEHICLES TO PAULS ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR HIS EXPERTISE AND KNOWLEGDE.

JUST GO TO WWW.PAULSHP.COM AND THEN TO THE PHOTO GALLERY AND LOOK FOR PAULS CAR IN THE FORD DISPLAY AND PAUL WITH MR SHELBY AND THE FORD HIRE-UPS. THAT IS A PICTURE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. ADDITONALLY, THE PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCE CAR AS WELL AS THE ORIGINAL FR500 PROTYPE WAS PROVIDE TO PAUL BY FORD MOTOR. AND DO NOT FORGET ALL THE OTHER MANUFACTURES THAT LINE UP FOR PAULS EXPERTISE.

Thats what you get when a florida boy talks about a michigan tuner. :hysterical: Went to the website and saw the pictures. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

That said, I do know EVO is also involved with Ford in a big way but since I never dealt with Paul ... (only knew of him by reputation), I didnt really know alot about him. Which is why one always throws in a disclaimer that I could be wrong !!

Still, I dont think you would find FoMoCo or SAI publicily endorsing him as the tuner of choice ....

Scotty,

Why do you keep YELLING??

It is hard to read when everything is in all caps.

I think Paul needs to put him on his payroll ..... the caps are a bit over the top :hysterical:

Scotty,

Why do you keep YELLING??

It is hard to read when everything is in all caps.

I AM NOT WHAT YOU CALL A SOPHISTICATED MAN. I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE IT IS EASIER FOR ME. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ASK ME THE SAME QUESTION SHELBY DUDE. I TOLD YOU THE SAME THING 6 MONTHS AGO. I WILL SEND YOOU A PAIR OF FORD FOAM FACTORY ISSUED EAR PLUGS FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I AM NOT WHAT YOU CALL A SOPHISTICATED MAN. I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE IT IS EASIER FOR ME. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ASK ME THE SAME QUESTION SHELBY DUDE. I TOLD YOU THE SAME THING 6 MONTHS AGO. I WILL SEND YOOU A PAIR OF FORD FOAM FACTOR ISSUED EAR PLUGS FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Scotty, thanks, but I don't think those will work. It isn't hearing your yelling through the ears, it's hearing it through the eyes.

PERHAPS A NICE PAIR OF FORD SUNGLASSES MIGHT HELP TO CUT DOWN THE YELLING SOME??? YOU GOT ANY OF THOSE YOU COULD SEND?

:hysterical:

Scotty, thanks, but I don't think those will work. It isn't hearing your yelling through the ears, it's hearing it through the eyes.

PERHAPS A NICE PAIR OF FORD SUNGLASSES MIGHT HELP TO CUT DOWN THE YELLING SOME??? YOU GOT ANY OF THOSE YOU COULD SEND?

:hysterical:

I WILL CALL THE TOOL CRIB AT AUTO ALLIANCE ON MONDAY AND HAVE A PAIR OF WELDING GLASSES SENT TO YOU EXPRESS MAIL. HANG IN THERE TILL THEN. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Paul has been around a long time. A lot of left over development parts seem to end up his way, ever seen his 05+ GT with the TB going into the firewall? its a ford GT motor.

THANKS JUSTIN FOR YOUR REPLY. YOUR ARE SOMEONE THAT IS IN THE KNOW ON PERFORMANCE ; AND YOU CAN SEE THAT PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN ONE OF THE TOP TUNERS IN THE INDUSTRY. NICE TO GET A REPLY FROM SOMEONE THAT ISN'T BASHING ME OR PAUL. VERY COOL !!!!

SCOTTY

im just watchen the show :lurk:

Paul has been around a long time. A lot of left over development parts seem to end up his way, ever seen his 05+ GT with the TB going into the firewall? its a ford GT motor.

YOUR RIGHT ON JUSTIN THAT IS A FORD GT MOTOR THAT PAUL INSTALLED IN HIS PLATNIUM PONY FOR FORD MOTOR CO. AND THE 2005 SEMA SHOW. IT IS A PRETTY SICK CAR. I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE IT UP CLOSE AT SEMA.

Just read it with one eye. That'll cut the volume in half. :hysterical:

HEY SNAKE DOC, I WILL BE HAPPY TO SUPPLY YOU THE FORD RACING APPROVED EYE PATCH AT NO CHARGE . CALL IT PROFESSIONAL COURTESY.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Archived