TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Rotor Options

SGT4422

Any one have found and installed a a more rust resistant and better OEM product replacement for front and rear rotors. Lookin for OEM Replacement Rotors - Drilled / slotted for improved look, heat dissipation and etc.

Rotorpros has a web site Rotorpros.com and they are on EBay, they have zinc coated rotors drilled and slotted with Hawk pads very reasonable.

Any one have found and installed a a more rust resistant and better OEM product replacement for front and rear rotors. Lookin for OEM Replacement Rotors - Drilled / slotted for improved look, heat dissipation and etc.

I purchased the complete set (F/R & Matching Pads) for $299 (plus S&H) from iRotors.com just before going to Hallett (Mid-America Meet) this Spring... And although they were "better" than the stock setup I ran the year before, they weren't (obviously) as good as going with a true Big Brake Kit... However, I do need to upgrade to a set of performance tires, as this year most of the time I was pushing the car thru the turns rather than driving it thru...

post-8727-1217092886.jpg

Drive Safe!

07SGT0547

post-8727-1217092886.jpg

I put the slotted cross drilled IRotors on y GTH front and rear with Hawk pads. Zinc coated. Works well for street application keeping stock wheels which on a GTH is 17". I will at some time replace brake lines with S&S.

www.iRotors.com

Hey there,

Give me a call (866-278-8287 x134) on Monday and I will get ya going - cross-drilled/slotted, slotted only or cross-drilled only - have them all.

Give me a call before the end of the month and I will include a free set of Stillen Metal Matrix brake pads with each set of rotors you order :)

Page

Archived