TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Show us your stripes!

RogerS

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Had the silver stripes on the black and silver SGT, think I am going to red and a silver no. circle or whatever it is called on the hood. By the way is that the last two numbers of your SGT ID.?

It's called a Meatball. Check these out. PirateGrafixx took my design and made magnets for the doors.

door_meatball_1.jpgdoor_meatball_2.0.jpg

door_meatball_3.jpg

If you like them contact Andrew @ www.pirategrafixx.com

Mike

PS it is the #of the car : )

door_meatball_1.jpg

door_meatball_2.0.jpg

door_meatball_3.jpg

• 2 months later...
Bought the wife this new 6cyl Mustang on last tues. I just had to put fender stripes on it, figured I would post it here.

Chris

Photo-0126.jpg

Sweet Chris! My Beckie keeps wanting to drive through the Ford lot and check out the new 2010's all the time...

I keep telling her to just take her new Hyundai up there and tell our salesman that she wants to drive out of there

in a new 2010 and get rid of that damn Hyundai...I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting her into one, but she doesn't

think she can get anything out of her 2009 Sonata Limited or at least enough to get her into a 2010 GT anyway...

She really can't make up her mind, she keeps flipping between a GT and a V6...Who knows what she really wants...LOL

I have a Silver 2002 mustang GT with black wheels and chrome GT emblem, which color would be the best aggressive look?

To answer your question, I would go with Black stripes or Red stripes on your Silver car.

Archived