TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A White Terlingua

sprint200

Just made it back to a computer after travelling...

Congrats - that is a beautiful car and great to see.

I am very happy for you and your daughter.

The white is a great color and having Bill Neale there is just awesome.

Quantum is wonderful to work with as well.

Happy holidays and enjoy!

VB

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sprint,

Great choice of colors! The car looks fantastic. I'm sure your daughter is giddy with excitment. OK, so is the yellow rabbit special dispensation or is that something that everyone has the option of doing?

Merry Christmas to you and yours, cobrafan!

Thank you and yes, Linda is hyperventilating still...... :hysterical:

About the logo color, when I first contacted SAI about the issue they asked me to start the poll that you saw. After seeing the replies, they reconsidered and now with certain colors you have a choice of the two Lucifer colors. Other body colors will dictate one or the other. I think that is all spelled out on the latest brochure.

Jeff, congrats on the new bunny car! Awesome looking color too! It looks more race carish to me for some reason! :happy feet:

Linda, if you werent the coolest lady in town before, you are surely now! Dad, get a big stick to beat off those boys! :hysterical:

We took a trip back down to Dallas today. Now I know what to get crispy23c for christmas next year.........................a coupon for a free flu vaccine :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Get well soon Chris!

We got the stripes completed and we'll post pictures once I school the young apprentice in the art of Zaino :read: :bowdown:

Looking forward to pictures;how long from drop off to delivery did it take?picked up a repo 2008 V6 5spd

with minor nose damage today and considering putting it together for #1 son.needs bumper cover hood and

one headlight.just not sure I'm up for a long wait,got a bid at the pool on a SGT I can put him in.

Thanks

Doc Scott

doc,

I delivered the car the 3rd week of October and picked it up the 3rd week of December. I think Quantum has 2 more Terlingua's up next.

I'm anxious to get this thing on the scales and compare it to SPRSNK's numbers for weight distribution. Our GT500's may have HP, but man does this thing feel good! It's an autocross monster, I know it!

The SGT may have won F-stock this year, but if SCCA gives this car a decent classification it'll do better (imho). If you're down in the city, give me a buzz and you can check it out. :beerchug:

• 1 month later...

Here are a few more pictures from today with the Terlingua's "big brother"

classen20xg0.jpg

Shot with E-500 at 2009-02-07

classen22dy3.jpg

classen26zw7.jpg

classen29fr6.jpg

classen30ou6.jpg

The dash plaque and engine bay plaque are in but I forgot to take some shots of them. I'll throw some up here later this evening. :shift:

Archived