TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well looky who's birthday it is today!

RogerS

Hey Adam,

It may not be your birthday yet here on the left coast but my best to you anyhow. Age 42, huh? Hope you are not feeling old because, well, you're NOT. Hope you have your own Birthday Bash (get it?) there in Massachusetts.

Jim

Thanks everyone, and thank you Paul for the cheerleaders. LOL

The wife is taking me down to Cape Cod today where we will watch Bill Cosby tonight. I already assembled a picture/collage (spelling-blackberry) with his 200 MPH CD along with a pic of Carroll's 800 HP Cobra (like what Bill had) in hopes of getting a signature. I will likely take the Shelby for the trip - first to drive it and enjoy and second in hopes to get a picture of Bill with my car. Roger knows my motto - YDAYDG.

After the shows we plan on a few Pena Coladas and champagne at O'Malley's but no healthfood and I really hope I don't get the Shelby caught in the rain LOL (PS - for you young people out there look up the song "Escape" from Rupert Holmes).

Thanks everyone, and thank you Paul for the cheerleaders. LOL

The wife is taking me down to Cape Cod today where we will watch Bill Cosby tonight. I already assembled a picture/collage (spelling-blackberry) with his 200 MPH CD along with a pic of Carroll's 800 HP Cobra (like what Bill had) in hopes of getting a signature. I will likely take the Shelby for the trip - first to drive it and enjoy and second in hopes to get a picture of Bill with my car. Roger knows my motto - YDAYDG.

After the shows we plan on a few Pena Coladas and champagne at O'Malley's but no healthfood and I really hope I don't get the Shelby caught in the rain LOL (PS - for you young people out there look up the song "Escape" from Rupert Holmes).

are you going to P town, that's always good for a show,lol. the family has a place in Eastham.

Archived