TEAM SHELBY FORUM

tri-fecta

Took the 2008 Black GT500 Coupe out for a spin in the metro-Detroit area this evening. Was very cool when I pulled to a traffic light between a 2008 Viper and Corvette Z06; both also black. Talk about an impressive line up of American muscle! It was very cool to be part of our own mutual admiration society while we waited for the light to change. I can assure you all eyes were on our cars. The Big 3 may be struglling right now, but I was proud to be part of an amazing line up. Quite a sight for people, I'm sure. I would have given anything to have a picture of it!

Now I'm wishing for a repeat moment when my car comes back from Vegas as a Super Snake!

I would have gotten the cones out of the trunk, blocked traffic, and took a picture. Or 10. Everyone else would have gotten out of their cars too so the traffic backup would have eventually gotten the attention of Traffic Helicopter for Channel 4 news and you would all have been famous for 20 seconds. :)

Took the 2008 Black GT500 Coupe out for a spin in the metro-Detroit area this evening. Was very cool when I pulled to a traffic light between a 2008 Viper and Corvette Z06; both also black. Talk about an impressive line up of American muscle! It was very cool to be part of our own mutual admiration society while we waited for the light to change. I can assure you all eyes were on our cars. The Big 3 may be struglling right now, but I was proud to be part of an amazing line up. Quite a sight for people, I'm sure. I would have given anything to have a picture of it!

Now I'm wishing for a repeat moment when my car comes back from Vegas as a Super Snake!

Hey Dale,

I was out there too . i was in my grabber orange o8 vert. I was driving next to the black Viper n Vette. The three of us all talking back and forth in traffic at 14 mile and woodward it was about 9;15 pm , is that were you where. What color is your gt500.Are you going to the telegraph cruise tomarrow july 26th it is all day long and it is on telegraph in deaborn north and south of michigan ave.

SCOTTY

Hey Dale,

I was out there too . i was in my grabber orange o8 vert. I was driving next to the black Viper n Vette. The three of us all talking back and forth in traffic at 14 mile and woodward it was about 9;15 pm , is that were you where. What color is your gt500.Are you going to the telegraph cruise tomarrow july 26th it is all day long and it is on telegraph in deaborn north and south of michigan ave.

SCOTTY

I was on 16 Mile (aka Big Beaver) in front of Somerset Mall in Troy at about 8:45 pm. I looped back to head towards home. They must have kept going to connect to Woodward. My car is black minus the overhead stripes because I'm waiting for the Super Snake striping when she goes to Las Vegas. (Can't wait!)

Thanks for the heads up on the Telegraph cruise. I hadn't heard about it, but I'll try to make it down there later tonight.

I was on 16 Mile (aka Big Beaver) in front of Somerset Mall in Troy at about 8:45 pm. I looped back to head towards home. They must have kept going to connect to Woodward. My car is black minus the overhead stripes because I'm waiting for the Super Snake striping when she goes to Las Vegas. (Can't wait!)

Thanks for the heads up on the Telegraph cruise. I hadn't heard about it, but I'll try to make it down there later tonight.

NO PROBLEM DALE, HEY BY THE WAY I WAS ON BIG BEAVER AND WAS COMING FROM PF CHANGS AT THE SAME TIME ; ISN'T THAT WEIRD. ANY WAY I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE ROAD. I USUALLY HANG OUT AT DUGAN'S IRISH PUB AT 13 MILE N WOODWARD ON SUNDAY AFTERNOONS. OTHERWISE I'AM ON WOODWARD MOST OF THE TIME ON FRIDAY N SATURDAY NIGHTS. I WILL LOOK FOR YOU. TAKE IT EASY !!!!

SCOTTY

Hey Dale,

SCOTTY

I finish work today at 10 pm and it takes me good 30 min to be home to get the shelby...would i miss the end of that activity?....if you guys are sticking around for later hour please Pm me i would like to meet, hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Archived