TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Possible Super Snake Limited Edition Print

OK..... So I just called Shelby Artehouse, (who I have made purchases before from, and I must say NICE stuff) and I asked if they will be making a limited edition print for Super Snake owners like the did for KR owners.

And the response was..... drum roll please....... MAYBE.

So here's the low down. They ARE looking into doing one and it is on the table but they are not sure if there will be enough interest in the print. They are going to be calling me back later with more info and if its different than what I am posting now I will update.

So now I'm going to ask if there is anyone else that would be interested so when they call back I can say so and also maybe the people that are can call and express their interest too so that they will make one. IMO it will be a very cool item to have!!

Here is the link to the site for people that aren't familiar with them. BTW I have no affiliation and no perks in getting this done just think it would be nice for us SS owners to have!

http://shelby.artehouse.com/perl/home.pl

Let me know what you guys think.

OK...... Quick update:

I just got a call back on this and they want to do it but are worried about interest.(bad economy and all) So maybe we can keep this going and I will keep them informed of the interest from US here!!!!

This is something that will not happen soon but maybe a holiday 2008 or early 2009 purchase, so guys if this is something that you would like to add to your collection, (or a gift that you can put on your list to Santa) please reply to this thread so we can have them make the print.

Thanks!

As long as the cost is "half way" reasonable, I am in; preferably in red! :happy feet: :happy feet:

* I realize that it will probably be several hundred dollars and I can live with that. I just don't want to get nailed for several thousand dollars! :o

I'm most definitly in!! Black PLease.

Bart

I got one of their limited edition prints of a Vista Blue GT500 (just like my car) and it is a very nice piece of art. The cost was appropraite for a limited run of only 25. A few hundred dollars.

But, that was before I decided to Super Snake my car. I would love to get one with my CSM#. They do have an option for sending in a digital photo of you car and they will mount it for you. All they need is to add in the CSM plate! That would be cool.

Brett

guys, these prints are nice - I hope they make one for the SS owners too

I got one for my SGT and my wife said, "it's nice but I don't see what makes it worth $600, CSM 08SGT1977, honey that's our car, ohhhhhhhhh! and HE signed it too....

p.s. I read some of the posts concerned about the price and I can't believe someone who spent $30K on a SS upgrade package is concerned about a $600 momento :)

Well, seems like we have alot of interest in this, so let's keep it going!

I don't know if they could offer individual colors, but if they couldn't maybe they could offer a pic of 2 Super Snakes together: one coupe and one convertible. That way we at least get 2 colors, and both body styles. Just thinking about it...

Archived