TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barbasol

ilmor

Since I work with the Mustang Challenge series through Grand-Am, I have a few of these cans. They are really cool if you can pick one up. On the back there is a short description of the series and then the 2008 schedule is on there. Very cool item.

Just picked up two cans. They look great. Set me back $3.50, with tax. The series schedule is on the back of the can but, alas, the closest they get to California is Utah.

Jim

Take a drive up to Utah in September. Should be a great weekend. I'm driving the Hertz car out there from Colorado. It's a double header for the Mustang Challenge, Grand-Am Koni Challenge race, and the finally for the Rolex series. Will be a very busy weekend for me on Pit Lane.

You can also check out Larry Miller's personal museum right at the track. He has quite a few historic Shelby's in there.

• 2 months later...

Barbasol is a brand of shaving cream, body wash, and aftershave, founded in 1921 in Indianapolis, Indiana. It is currently owned by Perio Inc.

============================================

Harry

Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.

4thdimension1@gmail.com

Archived