TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roadtrip Pics

millr

Damn those pictures make me homesick :redcard:

The Sea to Sky highway from Horseshoe Bay to Whistler is an amazing drive - road cut into the side of the mountains: peaks on one side, drop off to the ocean below on the other. If you get the chance to drive it, it is well worth it. I won't tell you my record point to point as it was when I was young and stupid :hysterical:

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Nature looks so much better with something shiny in the foreground!

Gotta love those twisty mountain highways! :D

Hi Millr -

When were you through?

We went from Vancouver - Calgary/Lethbridge on the TC July 11, then returned on Hwy 3 July 14.

What a great ride! Cruising, quick down shifts for passing and merging - just loved driving ...

Didn't see any other Shelby's, though.

I drove from Saskatoon through Calgary to Kelowna on the 11th, same highway. It's surprising we didn't see each other, must have been getting gas or something. I did see a blue with white stripe near Calgary on my way out, and a black vert between Kelowna and Vernon on my way home (17th).

I drove from Saskatoon through Calgary to Kelowna on the 11th, same highway. It's surprising we didn't see each other, must have been getting gas or something. I did see a blue with white stripe near Calgary on my way out, and a black vert between Kelowna and Vernon on my way home (17th).

Next time you guys come through Calgary, PM me, we can meet.

The International Mustang meet is August 29th - Sep 1st in Saskatoon. I just checked the web site, looks like over 150 cars. You'll see a GT500 or two, I'm sure...

Here's the link:

http://www.smcfclub.com//index.php?option=...r&Itemid=49

Hello Mr. Millr.

I happen to have a blue with white stripe just out side of Calgary, near Canmore. Its good to see you all. Makes me :drool: when I see my fellow drivers on the road.

Archived