TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barrett Jackson Shelby GT

mustang jack

Does anyone know what Barrett Jackson Shelby GT's are going for? I know that they are located only at Arizona Ford dealers and that only 100 were produced. I have located around 20 in the Phoenix area that have been sitting there since January. Any ideas? Sticker is around 43k depending on options

Shelby GTs are "on sale" right now. I don't know if the Arizona Ford dealers think as much of them now as they did when I bought mine, but I expect they think they might be worth a little more than your basic blue SGT. Call around. I'm told that Earnhardt Ford has some on their lot.

A BJ GT will be auctioned for charity at the Barrett Jackson auction in Vegas in October.

Please! I feel like an orphan. I only know for sure of 6 cars that have been placed. My two plus the 4 that went to Barrett Jackson folks.

Tony since you are the BJ Shelby expert on the board how about letting us know what you have found these last six months.

Are dealers asking above sticker?

What dealer seems to be willing to deal?

Verts or hardtop. Which is in more demand?

Steve

Does anyone know what Barrett Jackson Shelby GT's are going for? I know that they are located only at Arizona Ford dealers and that only 100 were produced. I have located around 20 in the Phoenix area that have been sitting there since January. Any ideas? Sticker is around 43k depending on options

There are 20 coupes left that are showing up. 16 have manual trans. and 4 are automatics.

There may also be some incentives available depending on where you live. There are 17 regions and each region may have different incentives.

What is your zip code? I can check and see if any incentives are available.

Also, what company do you work for? You may qualify for supplier discount pricing. There are 3000+ companies that qualify.

Tony since you are the BJ Shelby expert on the board how about letting us know what you have found these last six months.

Are dealers asking above sticker?

What dealer seems to be willing to deal?

Verts or hardtop. Which is in more demand?

Steve

I don't know much about the current Arizona dealer and pricing situation. I heard from another forum that Earnhardt had some. I paid a GT500-ish ADM on mine, but that was back in January. But I had some additional requests that were only available from one dealer - two verts with sequential VINs first, and an automatic/manual second. I got a manual and automatic with sequential VINs so that was pretty cool. I don't know why but it seemed like a good idea at the time. I can't believe that pricing is holding any more especially with the deep plan discounts being offered on SGTs.

I did hear that there are only a few 'verts left. The build mix I heard was 35 verts, 65 coupes, but I think only Amy and SGT (and the registry) really know. Maybe now that the model year is closed they can give the final tally.

I love my vert.

I sure hope someone else here gets one. I feel like orphan twins :)

Also as far as what's left, MM and SD probably know more than I do.

There are 20 coupes left that are showing up. 16 have manual trans. and 4 are automatics.

There may also be some incentives available depending on where you live. There are 17 regions and each region may have different incentives.

What is your zip code? I can check and see if any incentives are available.

Also, what company do you work for? You may qualify for supplier discount pricing. There are 3000+ companies that qualify.

Submit crossovers. I was composing/reediting when you put this in.

So it's down to 20 and no 'verts? It was 60 not too long ago, and there were still 4 or 5 'verts left.

Also, it's all of Arizona, not just Phoenix, so if you're looking/calling don't forget to call Tucson and I ran into one in Flagstaff too.

basic blue SGT

That would be BAD A$$ Blue mister. :hysterical:

Seen our first BJ this weekend @Mustang Round up. A coupe from Alberta, Canada(a very long drive) and a convert from Wa state.

I don't know much about the current Arizona dealer and pricing situation. I heard from another forum that Earnhardt had some. I paid a GT500-ish ADM on mine, but that was back in January. But I had some additional requests that were only available from one dealer - two verts with sequential VINs first, and an automatic/manual second. I got a manual and automatic with sequential VINs so that was pretty cool. I don't know why but it seemed like a good idea at the time. I can't believe that pricing is holding any more especially with the deep plan discounts being offered on SGTs.

I did hear that there are only a few 'verts left. The build mix I heard was 35 verts, 65 coupes, but I think only Amy and SGT (and the registry) really know. Maybe now that the model year is closed they can give the final tally.

I love my vert.

I sure hope someone else here gets one. I feel like orphan twins :)

Also as far as what's left, MM and SD probably know more than I do.

Are your csm's sequential as well as the VIN's?

Are your csm's sequential as well as the VIN's?

Unfortunately, no. The VINs are assigned when the dealer ordered them. But since there was an automatic and a manual, they weren't built one after the other, so the cars arrived at Shelby a couple of weeks apart. The CSM numbers were assigned on arrival in Vegas. I even asked but it was too late as they were already "in the pipeline" in that some of the numbered parts had already been applied. '08 get a CSM on the dash plaque as well as the door sills and the engine compartment.

Unfortunately, no. The VINs are assigned when the dealer ordered them. But since there was an automatic and a manual, they weren't built one after the other, so the cars arrived at Shelby a couple of weeks apart. The CSM numbers were assigned on arrival in Vegas. I even asked but it was too late as they were already "in the pipeline" in that some of the numbered parts had already been applied. '08 get a CSM on the dash plaque as well as the door sills and the engine compartment.

It's still very cool to have the sequential VIN's, but the CSM numbers to go with it would have been a great thing to have.

Archived