TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Keeping SGT info for futures references

slamarre

All,

OK, i would like to keep as much info as possible on our SGT out of the Internet like Web Pages, PDFs that discribe the our SGT. I think that those pages/documents will be valuable in > 10 years from now and most probably you will not find them anymore in 10 years from now.

These days, there is a lot of interesting info/facts on our SGT and i do not think it will be the case in > 10 years...

So, i would like to gather as much "official" info as possible on our SGT and print them out and keep them in my SGT folder.

Does anyone have links to web pages or documents that would be worth looking at and keep by printing them?

Thanks.

I've been capturing lots of data for over a year now such as a list of who has what and every eBay listing. I started doing this because I couldn't keep up with everything and everyone. Plus I figure I might be a concourse judge someday. I also have been trying to capture as much Shelby or Mustang news and other info as I can on my blog. I also just last night started listing photo websites of Shelbys on my blog. Feel free to add yours to the list. As for this forum I hope they keep this and others up for a really long time.it is a wealth of info.

this database could be a goldmine. Especially the old threads from shelbyautos.com when we (SGT owners) were all waiting (and waiting) and just receiving (and seeing) our cars for the first time.

There was a ton of education on the old site. Everybody learning - customers and SAI alike.

All,

OK, i would like to keep as much info as possible on our SGT out of the Internet like Web Pages, PDFs that discribe the our SGT. I think that those pages/documents will be valuable in > 10 years from now and most probably you will not find them anymore in 10 years from now.

These days, there is a lot of interesting info/facts on our SGT and i do not think it will be the case in > 10 years...

So, i would like to gather as much "official" info as possible on our SGT and print them out and keep them in my SGT folder.

Does anyone have links to web pages or documents that would be worth looking at and keep by printing them?

Thanks.

I have word document EFC, Warranty Info and the PowerPoint Information Packet that were sent to Ford dealers in 2006 announcing the new 2007 Shelby GT. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you.

Dave (Post #400)

I've been capturing lots of data for over a year now such as a list of who has what and every eBay listing. I started doing this because I couldn't keep up with everything and everyone. Plus I figure I might be a concourse judge someday. I also have been trying to capture as much Shelby or Mustang news and other info as I can on my blog. I also just last night started listing photo websites of Shelbys on my blog. Feel free to add yours to the list. As for this forum I hope they keep this and others up for a really long time.it is a wealth of info.

Adam, I wonder if by chance you have my Ebay listing? I had it, and somehow lost it and its the only thing I'm missing from my literature. Mine was purchased from Tower Ford on Long Island on 5/4/07 so the Ebay listing existed during that time-frame.

I have word document EFC, Warranty Info and the PowerPoint Information Packet that were sent to Ford dealers in 2006 announcing the new 2007 Shelby GT. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you.

Dave (Post #400)

Sent you a PM as well! Something I am missing as well.

:drool:

Adam, I wonder if by chance you have my Ebay listing? I had it, and somehow lost it and its the only thing I'm missing from my literature. Mine was purchased from Tower Ford on Long Island on 5/4/07 so the Ebay listing existed during that time-frame.

ilmor, the closest ones to yours I have are 07SGT1913 and 07SGT1924. Sorry about that.

ilmor, the closest ones to yours I have are 07SGT1913 and 07SGT1924. Sorry about that.

Adam, thanks for checking, I appreciate that!

edit - If I do come across it (hopefully) I'll send you a copy for your collection.

Archived