TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SuperSnake Upgrade

Hi everyone

I am on the waiting list with CSM number 08SS0291.

I was told by Cynthia from Shelby autos that if I purchase parts from shelby performance

that I would get credit towards the upgrade process for the SuperSnake Package.

I am wondering since this upgrade is so unique if I start ordering parts for the car such as the hood, suspension, tail lights, and etc would the parts be the same ones that shelby uses for the supersnake or would it be different.

The only reason that I wanted to pre start the process is because I am in Hawaii and I would hate to pay shipping on all my original parts to get sent back to me.

Any with some answers please help me out.

Thanks in Advance.

Jaymz

08 GT500 Black Vert

In many cases, yes, but let me ask you:

If you're shipping new parts to Hawaii, wouldn't it all add up to the same to ship the used parts back anyway? It may actually cost more to ship as Shelby puts all of the parts on 1 pallet, reducing packaging costs overall. What is it that you are thinking of upgrading before shipping the car to Shelby?

And: did I meet you at SEMA last year? I met a really nice group from Hawaii and answered alot of Super Snake questions there.

Thanks,

Chris

In many cases, yes, but let me ask you:

If you're shipping new parts to Hawaii, wouldn't it all add up to the same to ship the used parts back anyway? It may actually cost more to ship as Shelby puts all of the parts on 1 pallet, reducing packaging costs overall. What is it that you are thinking of upgrading before shipping the car to Shelby?

And: did I meet you at SEMA last year? I met a really nice group from Hawaii and answered alot of Super Snake questions there.

Thanks,

Chris

True true....

I am thinking about upgrading the suspension and the hood for now. I dont think I have met you because I never went to any show last year.

Also I just can't wait to upgrade to super snake so I am trying to upgrade some of the stuff.

I just want to say ALOHA, and welcome to the site! :happy feet: <- Closest "Hula dance" emoticon I could find for you.

Archived