TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Shelby

bruces

The vintage race at Road America had a special treat, meet the people who run the forum VERY nice people, it was easy for them to spot me I was wearing my club shirt. Shelby and Ford had an excellent dispay of cars and info, also spoke with people who are running Shelbys vintage race program, nice cars the hauler is really neat with pictures on side. Other than heat the races were excellent as usual. Bruce

The vintage race at Road America had a special treat, meet the people who run the forum VERY nice people, it was easy for them to spot me I was wearing my club shirt. Shelby and Ford had an excellent dispay of cars and info, also spoke with people who are running Shelbys vintage race program, nice cars the hauler is really neat with pictures on side. Other than heat the races were excellent as usual. Bruce

Bruce..................no pictures?????? :lol:

I'll bet is was like the 60's all over again. Very cool.

Roger

Like Roger said, Bruce we need some pics buddy. :yup:

Wife had digital camera in CA, photos were taken on old stlye film camera, Sharon from web site was going up to trailer at 1600 to take photos I would expect them on club site soon, I was on call with work and had to leave at 1400 before race. The hauler and the motto make history then repeat. Had VERY nice photos on side showing old and new, pictures of Carroll. Pete Brock Ken Miles and others. One note driving my SGT through Dundee I was followed by the local law on Hwy 67 nice sports car road, had to drive 30!, washed car got bug collection off off front,no problems with car alot off fun. I hope they do well in the season congrats to Shelby and Ford for repeating history.

Archived