TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone else worried???

Dropping__Chronic

Guest evilchris

With all the new layoffs, you have to wonder at how disgruntled workers will behave when assembling new cars.

I know most people that know they are about to get the boot do a piss-poor job of things.

I'm crossing my fingers for you guys awaiting your cars, but I'd definitely be worried myself.

:sos:

The Hand of God is not affected by layoffs.

With all the new layoffs, you have to wonder at how disgruntled workers will behave when assembling new cars.

I know most people that know they are about to get the boot do a piss-poor job of things.

I'm crossing my fingers for you guys awaiting your cars, but I'd definitely be worried myself.

I not so sure this has as much impact on the Flat Rock plant but you might be right.

O.m.G Mazada 6 Interior in my Shelby. :doh:

Layoffs? I thought they were recieving golden parachutes for taking early retirement. How is that supposed to work anyway? Maybe they'll end up being gruntled after all. :)

Archived