TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Event Forms from Bull Run

APPLESREDGT500

Anyone recieve e-mailed forms from Bull Run(Samantha) for entry into the events? I was e-mailed that they have to be completed to be in the events after I sent my payment. So even though you pay for the entire event, you are still not really entered in until you fill out the forms and send in? :headscratch: Anyway only 10 weeks awayhappy%20feet.gif hope to get the forms by then, would hate to pay all this for just a trip to sit and watch everyone else race around just because of some silly paperwork. :shift:

I don't have any forms yet nor do I have the information on a RV hookup as well. Last I heard, they were working on it.

Samantha asked for specific information in the Welcome Letter, which you can just REPLY to her in email (be sure to include your TS number).

The Event Registration Forms are when you show up and register. That's when they check your license and stuff and you get your credentials.

-Mike

Samantha asked for specific information in the Welcome Letter, which you can just REPLY to her in email (be sure to include your TS number).

The Event Registration Forms are when you show up and register. That's when they check your license and stuff and you get your credentials.

-Mike

Mike,

She did say she would be sending forms to sign before the event in the e-mail I recieved, so unless she told you something else? That would be fine for me, signing when we get there, I just don't want to find out that I missed an e-mail that I had to fill out and signature. I asked about smoking rooms...wife smokes and would like that...I really don't care, just that I will have to get an ear full about not having smoking rooms for smokers, even though I DON'T SMOKE, I agree hotels could have a smoking wing or whole floor of rooms for smokers so they don't bother the non-smoker rooms. If I am willing to pay for a room as a smoker it should be available...... :glare: It's bad enough I hear it about having to stop so much for her to HURRY UP AND SMOKE ONE so she doesn't smoke in the car.

Mike,

She did say she would be sending forms to sign before the event in the e-mail I recieved, so unless she told you something else?

Here's what I got - I'm not quoting the whole letter, just those parts:

Event
and
hotel registration will begin at the hotels airport administration...

You and your co-driver are required to have valid photo id with you for event registration...

Please note you must complete all Shelby / Bullrun official registration forms in order to take part in the event, and receive your official event accreditation etc...

Please e-mail Samantha your preferred mailing address, the car make and model you intend on bringing, your co-driver's name and remember to include your Shelby Team # in ALL e-mails.

I didn't see anything about sending more forms, although the letter did mention there will be more updates before the event.

As far as smoking is concerned, I notice that "smoking" is an option on the reservation page. You could probably just give the hotel a call.

http://www.lajitas.com/hometxt.html

Here's what I got - I'm not quoting the whole letter, just those parts:

Event
and
hotel registration will begin at the hotels airport administration...

You and your co-driver are required to have valid photo id with you for event registration...

Please note you must complete all Shelby / Bullrun official registration forms in order to take part in the event, and receive your official event accreditation etc...

Please e-mail Samantha your preferred mailing address, the car make and model you intend on bringing, your co-driver's name and remember to include your Shelby Team # in ALL e-mails.

I didn't see anything about sending more forms, although the letter did mention there will be more updates before the event.

As far as smoking is concerned, I notice that "smoking" is an option on the reservation page. You could probably just give the hotel a call.

http://www.lajitas.com/hometxt.html

Thanks Mike

Buit does anybody know what time we need to be there Thursday? Is it early, because then we will get there wed night.

I asked Samantha :wub: and she said Noon.

michael

Archived