TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roberts Fod Car Show

VaporDude

I went to this car show and there were alot of real nice cars there. This is the first car show that I have been to that had very many of the newer Shelbys. There was another one there that was the same as mine. It was another member of TS named overtime. It was really nice meeting him, great guy and family. When I was cleaning up my car and getting it ready, his son came up to me and ask "Are you VaporDude?". His and I had nice little conversation while I was cleaning up the car. After I got done, I went to his car and met him and his wife. So we chatter for a while then I went around to take some pictures. When it was time for the awards and it came up to our class and he took 3rd place. I figured that well maybe the judges liked his car better than mine and didn't think that I placed. The 2nd place came around, not me then 1st place came and it was me. Congrats to overtime for his 3rd place finish. My wifes car did place, there were alot of cars in her class.

Here is a picture of his car.

post-8484-1216573632.jpg

post-8484-1216573632.jpg

Thanks Aussie67....I love meeting other Shelby members and talking to them.

SD.....I really wish you could have made it there, it would have been nice to meet you. I would have bet that you would have taken 2nd place. You can't under estimate VD. :extinguish::hysterical2:

Vapor is the best looking color since blue. :P

Thanks Aussie67....I love meeting other Shelby members and talking to them.

SD.....I really wish you could have made it there, it would have been nice to meet you. I would have bet that you would have taken 2nd place. You can't under estimate VD. :extinguish::hysterical2:

Vapor is the best looking color since blue. :P

Correct! SINCE blue! Meaning vapor is best second to blue. :hysterical::drool:

I went to this car show and there were alot of real nice cars there. This is the first car show that I have been to that had very many of the newer Shelbys. There was another one there that was the same as mine. It was another member of TS named overtime. It was really nice meeting him, great guy and family. When I was cleaning up my car and getting it ready, his son came up to me and ask "Are you VaporDude?". His and I had nice little conversation while I was cleaning up the car. After I got done, I went to his car and met him and his wife. So we chatter for a while then I went around to take some pictures. When it was time for the awards and it came up to our class and he took 3rd place. I figured that well maybe the judges liked his car better than mine and didn't think that I placed. The 2nd place came around, not me then 1st place came and it was me. Congrats to overtime for his 3rd place finish. My wifes car did place, there were alot of cars in her class.

Here is a picture of his car.

VaporDude,

It sure was a pleasure meeting you on Saturday. We had to leave shortly after the awards were given for our class, so let me say congrats on your first place showing. Great looking car. This was also our first show. I really enjoyed seeing the red original '69 Shelby GT500 with the 428 Cobra Jet, and the Boss 429. And of course Bossregs, red Super Snake was awesome.

Enjoy your trip to Dearborn.

Overtime

VaporDude,

It sure was a pleasure meeting you on Saturday. We had to leave shortly after the awards were given for our class, so let me say congrats on your first place showing. Great looking car. This was also our first show. I really enjoyed seeing the red original '69 Shelby GT500 with the 428 Cobra Jet, and the Boss 429. And of course Bossregs, red Super Snake was awesome.

Overtime

Thanks overtime, it was great meeting you and your family. There were alot of really nice looking cars there and alot of great people. I am looking forward to going to next years show. Let me know if you want to go to another one and we can meet up some place and drive in together.

VaporDude,

Overtime

You mean this Shelby?

post-8484-1216675513.jpg

post-8484-1216675513.jpg

Archived