TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is anyone located in West Michigan - looking for a dealer I can trust.

greengiant

Well, after a year and a whopping 2300 miles I want to get a few things taken care of on my GT/SC.

Like many, I have the exhaust rattle once the car heats up. I also want to report the hood scoop problem, but mine is not as bad as some I've seen so it's liveable. I do not want it fixed. Mine looks pretty good most of the time unless it really heats up.

Believe me, after seeing the stripes torn up on a local dealers lot under the scoop, I really don't want mine riveted to anything.

Anyways, I'm in Kalamazoo and looking for a reliable dealer here in West Michigan. Someone who could be helpful with the muffler, and document the scoop.

I'm in Coldwater 45 miles away, I know several over here that might be able to help, one in Coldwater, But I need to be their so they know your serious about your car & how to do things. so far they have done everything I have asked including allowing me in the service bay for all oil changes

Well, after a year and a whopping 2300 miles I want to get a few things taken care of on my GT/SC.

Like many, I have the exhaust rattle once the car heats up. I also want to report the hood scoop problem, but mine is not as bad as some I've seen so it's liveable. I do not want it fixed. Mine looks pretty good most of the time unless it really heats up.

Believe me, after seeing the stripes torn up on a local dealers lot under the scoop, I really don't want mine riveted to anything.

Anyways, I'm in Kalamazoo and looking for a reliable dealer here in West Michigan. Someone who could be helpful with the muffler, and document the scoop.

be nice to start a list of good and bad dealerships in michigan.

Archived