TEAM SHELBY FORUM

20" silver Shelby Razors DISCONTINUED !!

Originally i had placed an order through Summitt for a set of 20" Gunmetal razors.

After seeing a few posts here, i decided to cancel my order and re-order the 20" Sheby razors in silver.

The salesman called American racing to check availability only to come back on the phone and tell me that they have been discontinued !! They have them in Gunmetal gray ,but the silver they dont make anymore. :cry::banghead:

Consider yourself lucky to be driving on a set of silver !

I will now look into a set of CS69's which i was torn between the two from the beginning. :drool:

Ryan

True and not true.

Just contacted American Racing and they said that some of the "off" sizes will be discontinued. The Silver 20x9 Razors will not be discontinued. The Silver Razors is one of our BIGGEST and BEST selling wheel!!! This baby aint going anywhere!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

Bud

True and not true.

Just contacted American Racing and they said that some of the "off" sizes will be discontinued. The Silver 20x9 Razors will not be discontinued. The Silver Razors is one of our BIGGEST and BEST selling wheel!!! This baby aint going anywhere!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

Bud

I see those on every Shelby GT out there with the Razors , "silver". That is why Dave with the GT/SC and myself went with the chrome. We both love it and have never looked back- Bling Bling :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...
True and not true.

Bud

now if they only would do a 20x10 :happy feet:

Archived