TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody live Westside of Houston?

crazydave

Howdy,

I've seen several SGTs out in my area (West Houston) a couple of white, couple of black.

Only had the chance to meet one guy (at LifeTime Fitness) to exchange compliments.

Just wondering where the rest are hiding?

I just bought a truck from my local dealer and I'm going to pick it up in Katy on Friday morning.

Although mine is a GT500. I guess I'm in the wrong club now !!!

I have only seen 1 white '07 in the wild here and not while in my car. Never see a GT500 while in mine either.

Always in my truck !

Michael

I have my 08 (blue) on the Northwest side (willowbrook area). I met a guy near my office one day that had a black SGT; he was from the west side and probably the main factor that inspired me to purchase my SGT from Mac Haik.

I'm in downtown by the ballpark. I know that at least one black SGT has been spotted around Kingwood.

Matt

I'm in the Friendswood area. Chatted briefly with the owner of a black SGT, though he was just passing through. Seen another white SGT that I think resides close by. Also seen another white SGT parked at a condo complex down along the sea wall in Galveston.

Some Shelbys hang out at the Nifty 50s oldie car cruise in on Sat nites on Champions Forest Dr and Spring Cypress Road in the Klein area :)

that was probably me. i live in Cleveland and work near IAH. i haven't seen any other SGTs in this area, but I've seen a blue/white GT500, Red/white GT500, black vert GT500, white/blue GT500. I've also seen on this side a silver Roush Stage one and I work with a girl from Kingwood with a white/maroon Foose Stallion.

that was probably me. i live in Cleveland and work near IAH. i haven't seen any other SGTs in this area, but I've seen a blue/white GT500, Red/white GT500, black vert GT500, white/blue GT500. I've also seen on this side a silver Roush Stage one and I work with a girl from Kingwood with a white/maroon Foose Stallion.

Could have been me with the white/blue GT500. I live in the front of Kingwood and saw the aforementioned black SGT in the area. I was in my wife's BMW though.

• 3 weeks later...

I live north of New Caney on state hiway 242. I don't ever drive mine to Cleveland but i drive into Kingwood once in a while. I also drive to Conroe and i belong to the Conroe Cruisers car club.The niffty fiftees car club has usually about 300 or so cars on saturday nights at champions forrest. This is one of the biggest car clubs in the Houston area.They allow all kinds of cars and trucks in on saturday nights but your ride has to be a 79 or older.They do allow later models park outside the perimeter such as new Shelbys. It starts around 6 or 630 pm

Archived