TEAM SHELBY FORUM

License plate

drswiger

As long as we're on a college theme, I like mine better! I've had it since 1983 and it's currently on my wife's car. No I'm not the university president, but my wife and I are both alumni....

"Willie",

I'm a little disappointed that you didn't get plates from the best university in the State.

Sparky

...okay, not really Sparky, but I had to throw a little friendly jab at folks from the southern part of the State. Is the Red/White a GT500? Where did you purchase it? I had to go to CA to get one for MSRP (ordered back in FEB).

Mike

Just got my new plate in.

drswiger,

Your S H E L B Y letters look great on the back of your car. I would like to do the same on mine (also have the vapor color). If it's not too much trouble could you give the measurements (centerline of each letter in respect to the total width of the trunk lid). I appreciate your help.

I'm a MIZZOU fan, but we're all NCAA football and Shelby fans.

Thanks

overtime

drswiger,

Your S H E L B Y letters look great on the back of your car. I would like to do the same on mine (also have the vapor color). If it's not too much trouble could you give the measurements (centerline of each letter in respect to the total width of the trunk lid). I appreciate your help.

I'm a MIZZOU fan, but we're all NCAA football and Shelby fans.

Thanks

overtime

Believe it or not, I eyeballed it. I bought a new set of trunk letters off EBAY and after removing the old letters from the driver's side rear, I just stuck them on with a little double face tape( a tiny peice) and stood back. When I liked it, I marked it and replaced with the new letters.

I have seen different spacing so I wanted to play with it a bit before committing to one way. However, Grabber, the member with the Grabber orange 500 has a post with a photo and spacing measuements.

"Willie", I'm a little disappointed that you didn't get plates from the best university in the State.

Sparky

Oh geez, not another Sun Devil???? Sparky (yeah, I get it), not many can say that they have been to both universities. I have. And I chose the better of the two!!! Oh, and drop the quotes around my name. It is my real name.

Willie

Just got my new plate in.

Nice work man!

I've loved the the Bayou Bengals since I was a kid. My uncle is Coach Dale Brown. I'd get to fly down to Baton Rouge every summer for basketball camp.

If you have any Tigers gear you'd like to sell, let me know. That stuff is a bit hard to find here in Northern California!

Thanks, I actually like the Bulldogs, you guys help us get our 3rd string some playtime.

:headscratch:

Since 1998, UGA and LSU have faced-off 6 times. Of those 6, UGA was victorious in all but 2 games. By the way, UGA added 2 SEC Championships to their record in those years. LSU had one. Do us a favor, keep your 3rd string in. I think they need a little more practice.....

I didn't forget the National Title for LSU....Should have one of these by it*

1505698_606338376c.jpg

Believe it or not, I eyeballed it. I bought a new set of trunk letters off EBAY and after removing the old letters from the driver's side rear, I just stuck them on with a little double face tape( a tiny peice) and stood back. When I liked it, I marked it and replaced with the new letters.

I have seen different spacing so I wanted to play with it a bit before committing to one way. However, Grabber, the member with the Grabber orange 500 has a post with a photo and spacing measuements.

Thanks for the info. I have the new letters ready to go, but I didn't think about using the old ones to mark the location. Great idea.

Well, since we are posting scoreboards, here's one for ya......

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS NCAA FOOTBALL

LSU 4

UGA 0

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go outside of LA and find the real numbers. It's been a while, but 0 is not correct. Here's a hint. Walker

Archived