TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need help deciding

shelbygt

I struggled with the same last year so just about exactly 1 year ago I jumped on a plane and shot over to SAI in Vegas. Seeing the options in person sealed the deal for the silver Razors. Just my taste as they are all nice. Look in my photobucket site for more pics including Roger's CS69 wheels. Search for Todd's (SGTinBC) black SGT with the black Razors. Those look sweet too and he took some really nice pics.

By the way, Todd where you been?

I need some help. I cant decide what color I should get my Razors. Black,silver,gun metal. I have a black shelby. Post some nice large high quality pics so it can help me decide porfavor. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Here's a pic of my '08 w 20" silver Razors ShelbyMuseum2.jpg

Im going to print some high quality pics and show them around the office. Im leaning more towards the silver though....simply "beautiful"

One more thing do they sell the silver razors staggered? and Ive never seen them in person is the lip on the rear wheels wider?

My SGT is set up exactly like Pagerart "except" I have the chrome Razors

and he has the silver Razors. I looked at both before I purchased and the chrome

won me over big time. It just sets the car off and the silver just blends in, in my

opinion. Are they both nice wheels, absolutely. I don't know about you but I need a

little bling on my cars and I do not regret it one iota- But everybody has there own

opinion and that is just mine.

Swede

PS: Only a few SGT owners have the chrome and "everybody" else has the silver, it's safe.

That was another reason I went chrome, I wanted a car that almost no body had except Dave

in Seattle who has a factory GT/SC with chrome 20"-

EDITED:

and he has the silver Razors. I looked at both before I purchased and the chrome

won me over big time. It just sets the car off and the silver just blends in, in my

opinion. Are they both nice wheels, absolutely. I don't know about you but I need a

little bling on my cars and I do not regret it one iota- But everybody has there own

Swede

PS: Only a few SGT owners have the chrome and "everybody" else has the silver, it's safe.

That was another reason I went chrome, I wanted a car that almost no body had except Dave

EDITED:

Swede, I remember when Dave went with the chrome. He also wanted some "bling". I think it has paid off as he has definitely won some trophies.

I personally love every wheel ive ever seen on any of the diff. color cars. I am getting CS69's (black), cant wait to put them on her. Also, the black wheels are what make the black car faster.

Swede

EDITED:

Pic's please Swede. You know we need pics :drool:

Jim

Archived