TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Build Report

emailcm

Hi All,

Can't find the post anymore, but one of us on this board has the ability to pull the build report from Ford.

I'm asking if that person can run my report?

My VIN # 1ZVHT88S975201842

Thank You!!!!

Your car was built in middle of june in Egypt white with pink stripes

The pink stripes (rough ruf edition) were put on during the Katrina II Huricane

Car was ordered by a dealer in central US but sold to someone in Georgia. how much were you charged for the drop ship? I think thats where it fell of truck during shipping?

It actually arrived at the dealer in middle of july at which time it fell off truck?do not understand the drop ship part please explain

it was sold to you in Georgia but registered in Texas during the last few days in July

Current owner appears to be you a Chris Schneider? your address is xxxxx xx xxxxx Also known as chris mott

It also shows it to have a 4.6l 3v engine and an automatic trans, gt hood scoop and a 8track CDtuner

and a folgers can in place of tail pipe

what else would you like to know? would like to make correction on your vin though its actually

1zvft82h975201842 appears it does not have side air bags like the shelby?

Your car was built in middle of june in Egypt white with pink stripes

The pink stripes (rough ruf edition) were put on during the Katrina II Huricane

Car was ordered by a dealer in central US but sold to someone in Georgia. how much were you charged for the drop ship? I think thats where it fell of truck during shipping?

It actually arrived at the dealer in middle of july at which time it fell off truck?do not understand the drop ship part please explain

it was sold to you in Georgia but registered in Texas during the last few days in July

Current owner appears to be you a Chris Schneider? your address is xxxxx xx xxxxx Also known as chris mott

It also shows it to have a 4.6l 3v engine and an automatic trans, gt hood scoop and a 8track CDtuner

and a folgers can in place of tail pipe

what else would you like to know? would like to make correction on your vin though its actually

1zvft82h975201842 appears it does not have side air bags like the shelby?

GT500RagTop,

That was weird....you said you would have your girlfriend run the report for me. Then you emailed me a second time asking about where I bought it, where I live etc...

Then I don't hear from you until now. You even blocked yourself from receiving email. So I don't get you.

I'm just trying to get the info on my car....not looking for your type of behavior.

If there's an adult on this message board that can help me, please reply with any information you might know, as that's why I'm here to collectively help one another.

Guest evilchris

GT500RagTop,

That was weird....you said you would have your girlfriend run the report for me. Then you emailed me a second time asking about where I bought it, where I live etc...

Then I don't hear from you until now. You even blocked yourself from receiving email. So I don't get you.

I'm just trying to get the info on my car....not looking for your type of behavior.

If there's an adult on this message board that can help me, please reply with any information you might know, as that's why I'm here to collectively help one another.

lol, I would have been tipped off it was BS the second I read "girlfriend". emailcm try and put ignore on these:

troll4.jpg

lol, I would have been tipped off it was BS the second I read "girlfriend". emailcm try and put ignore on these:

troll4.jpg

Chris,

There was a thread last month in which one of our members was able to pull all of the information off the Ford system and pasted into a message on this site. Amung all the data, was the build date of the vehicle. Do you remember that at all? I would like to ask that person if they could do the same for my vehicle.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...?showtopic=3364

try this link; however a recent post says that Ford has censured all employees and so we will have to trace them ourselves.

Thank You...that information helped me a lot. So let me share what I learned from calling:

If you already have your car, and are trying to get your "Produced Date", then you must call 800-392-3673.

Press 4 for Ford vehicles.

Then 1 for English,

then 2 for regular questions.

You will get a live person who can answer your questions.

Give them your VIN and they will give you the information your Produced Date.

I learned that my car was built on June 15 when I actually thought it was June 7.

Here's what I also learned. It appears that those cars ending in 001 or 002, etc. I

Thank You...that information helped me a lot. So let me share what I learned from calling:

If you already have your car, and are trying to get your "Produced Date", then you must call 800-392-3673.

Press 4 for Ford vehicles.

Then 1 for English,

then 2 for regular questions.

You will get a live person who can answer your questions.

Give them your VIN and they will give you the information your Produced Date.

I learned that my car was built on June 15 when I actually thought it was June 7.

Here's what I also learned. It appears that those cars ending in 001 or 002, etc. I

I asked my service manager to run it for you too!

She gave me this:

Built June 15th

Arrived to dealer on July 14th

Sold July 31st

Appears it was ordered from one dealer but sold by another?

Archived