TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Obsessive Compulsive

JeffIsHereToo

Once you start buying these do-dads it can become an addiction! These are just a FEW of the little things he had on his Ford Mustang Shelby Rouch, Saleen, Regency GT.

My favorite was the fake stick on air vents on the fenders and hood.

I usually NEVER make a comment about another persons car, to each his or her own, but I've watched this car over the last year and he keeps adding stuff with no end it sight!

We need a 12-step Mod Program I think!

:peelout:

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

Once you start buying these do-dads it can become an addiction!

Jeff it could be worse. You could be like us Shelby Dodge guys where we don't buy do-dads we buy cars for the same price as your do-dads. Hey wait a minute is that really a compliment to the Dodge cars or is it.........................

But seriously be glad that the Mustang cars have such a large assortment of do-dads to choose from.

Steve

Jeff it could be worse. You could be like us Shelby Dodge guys where we don't buy do-dads we buy cars for the same price as your do-dads. Hey wait a minute is that really a compliment to the Dodge cars or is it.........................

But seriously be glad that the Mustang cars have such a large assortment of do-dads to choose from.

Steve

Funny!

Hey I agree and here is a rolling parts catalog! :hysterical:

I really dont know what to say. If he or she is happy with the car then more power to them, but WHY wouldnt a friend tell them the truth?

Someone has to have told him what the car looks like to others!

Im sure they are proud of it and they are helping the economy by spending money. Im just looking for something good to say about the guys car.

michael morris

I really dont know what to say. If he or she is happy with the car then more power to them, but WHY wouldnt a friend tell them the truth?

Im sure they are proud of it and they are helping the economy by spending money. Im just looking for something good to say about the guys car.

michael morris

You can say....Well at least he bought a FORD! :hysterical:

michael morris

Yeah, he's a nice guy! I was parked next to him at a car show last summer and I just felt bad for him. I mean he obviously likes it but the comments were not positive bordering on cruel at times when he wasn't there. Like I said, I too usually NEVER bad mouth someone else's' car but every time I see him he's added something else! I don't know if there is a spot left to stick something anymore.

I guess in a way it's as sad as it is funny...damn now I feel bad!

I feel sorry for the owner because the zeal and ambition have not paid off and it looks rather tacky. It's got too be tasteful to pull it off. I have seen some tribute cars that look awesome. Instead it reminds me of the cars from the now defunct beaterz.com website. God bless 'em.

Once you start buying these do-dads it can become an addiction! These are just a FEW of the little things he had on his Ford Mustang Shelby Rouch, Saleen, Regency GT.

My favorite was the fake stick on air vents on the fenders and hood.

I usually NEVER make a comment about another persons car, to each his or her own, but I've watched this car over the last year and he keeps adding stuff with no end it sight!

We need a 12-step Mod Program I think!

When he saw you taking the pics, he figured, "there's another drooling fan!" :hysterical:

I think he should pick a theme and stick with it. His is so multi branded it's confusing. But hey, what ever floats your boat!

I like some of the additions to your car. Did you have to change the Tune after you installed the Steeda Air Intake tube ??

Yeah, he's a nice guy! I was parked next to him at a car show last summer and I just felt bad for him. I mean he obviously likes it but the comments were not positive bordering on cruel at times when he wasn't there. Like I said, I too usually NEVER bad mouth someone else's' car but every time I see him he's added something else! I don't know if there is a spot left to stick something anymore.

I guess in a way it's as sad as it is funny...damn now I feel bad!

There used to be another black SGT around here that was the same way, it had every billet trim piece you could imagine-front and back license plate brackets, tail light trim, 3rd brake light cover, antenna, quarter window trim, door handle covers, gas filler door, door lock knobs and trim, garment hooks, cup holder and shift boot surrounds, emergency brake handle....

Every time I saw it, I kinda cringed a little, but as has been said, it was their car.

I like some of the additions to your car. Did you have to change the Tune after you installed the Steeda Air Intake tube ??

Thanks, No change in the tune and it runs fine, others have also installed the carbon fiber intake tube with no change in the tune. I liked the clean black intake over the factory one. It took about 45 minutes to change it out. If you do a search on this subject there are several threads on this very topic.

WOW-

That guy is LOVIN the !@#$ out of that car. I don't think that was what Amy B has in mind when she refers to "jewelry" for your Shelby! What he has done is more like "Stick on tattoo" for your Mustang! LOL

There is a guy just like this guy in my neck of the woods. He has gone and ordered all these reproduction retro badges and glued them all over the car. He has just about every badge that ever appeared on every mustang through all the years in all the different locations. It looks like a road map! I am going to have to get pics the next time I see him at an event. But you know this guy is having a BLAST!

Archived