TEAM SHELBY FORUM

There's a New Pony in Grabbers Stable

Grabber

David is good...that is the main thing. Sorry his mustang is toast, sorry he went foreign :-)

R u going to part it out?

Not sure what the fate of the Mustang will be.

David just came by to show Tana his new car. He is very happy and I am so glad he is not hurt. This car will save him some money on insurance and gas.

001.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just caught up on this thread. Got your email and responded, Rob. I am so glad David is not hurt. I know the Altima will save him gas and insurance, but you may want to consider buying the car back, as it will cost little to fix, using original Ford used parts, then you can re-sell. It still is a low mileage, rare GTS.

Alex

Just caught up on this thread. Got your email and responded, Rob. I am so glad David is not hurt. I know the Altima will save him gas and insurance, but you may want to consider buying the car back, as it will cost little to fix, using original Ford used parts, then you can re-sell. It still is a low mileage, rare GTS.

Alex

The insurance company is talking about giving him 6k for the car. I don't even have time to drive my own GT500 (still winterized) let alone deal with repairing a totaled car. The steering column is collapsed, both airbags blew. Frame bent way over to the passenger side. Besides that, the work is not something I would take on myself.

• 9 months later...

Is he still in service?

David is at the base this weekend for his drills. He goes once a month and 2 weeks in the summer. If we have a another war, they use the Army National Guard and he would get activated full time.

Archived