TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Knight Rider starts Sept 24th

BAD SNAKE

Need a poll on how many episodes before it gets cancelled.

The TV movie wasn't all that great. I was all set based on the hype, but lost interest after about an hour. I even started watching it a second time but got distracted by reading Shelby Forums and didn't pay attention to the last hour (for the second time). NBC didn't put it up on their internet streaming site either.

Anyway, if my attention span gets that easily distracted I don't hold much hope for a 20 year run. Yeah! The Simpsons is safe again.

The TV movie wasn't all that great. I was all set based on the hype, but lost interest after about an hour. I even started watching it a second time but got distracted by reading Shelby Forums and didn't pay attention to the last hour (for the second time). NBC didn't put it up on their internet streaming site either.

Anyway, if my attention span gets that easily distracted I don't hold much hope for a 20 year run. Yeah! The Simpsons is safe again.

I give it 10 episodes. It really wasn't very good. Then again, the original wasn't very good either. It lasted as long as it did just because the Hoff is so damn hypnotic! :hysterical:

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

The girls of Knight Rider....

post-8794-1216099985.jpg

XLR8

if there is a little more of that the show may make it;)

actually, i saw the first episode and i had a tough time getting through it and didn't think it would be back.

laurence

HEY, If "Ugly Betty" and "The Big Bang Theory" can last 2 Seasons (and longer), this sure as heck can make it............................. :hysterical:

XLR8

if there is a little more of that the show may make it;)

actually, i saw the first episode and i had a tough time getting through it and didn't think it would be back.

laurence

Yeah, I believe they are going to showcase one of these girls in every other scene, just to keep it interesting.

So don't miss it!!!! :drool:

Archived