TEAM SHELBY FORUM

LASAAC Car Show - September 6th on the Santa Monica Pier

elwoodboll

2008_car_show_artwork_final_website.jpg

This year's car show, the Fourth Annual Tony Sousa Memorial Car Show, will be held September 6th, from 10am until 3pm, on the historic Santa Monica Pier. Space is limited to about 100 cars so if you're interested, get your registration in early to ensure you have a spot. Registration fee is $25 for club members and $35 for non-members. All entrants get a free t-shirt and dash plaque featuring the artwork above. All those that attended last year will attest this is a great venue for a show. Click the link below for more info and the registration form

Car show flyer and registration form

• 2 weeks later...
2008_car_show_artwork_final_website.jpg

This year's car show, the Fourth Annual Tony Sousa Memorial Car Show, will be held September 6th, from 10am until 3pm, on the historic Santa Monica Pier. Space is limited to about 100 cars so if you're interested, get your registration in early to ensure you have a spot. Registration fee is $25 for club members and $35 for non-members. All entrants get a free t-shirt and dash plaque featuring the artwork above. All those that attended last year will attest this is a great venue for a show. Click the link below for more info and the registration form

Car show flyer and registration form

It is a very cool event. Can't wait to go again!!! :drool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The LASAAC show at Santa Monica was a great time, they have great members and treat everyone the same. Randy should be proud of his team, they are well organized and very nice people, It doesnt hurt

to have a show next to a Bubba Gump resturant and the weather was in the 70's, Rick

Sounds like a good time Dr, wish I coulda been there with you guys, I tried to register for the show but the LASAAC club has decided to follow suit with SAAC national specifically DISALLOWING Shelby Dodges :banghead: You see, I can join SAAC and be an enthusuast ('ownership not required, enthusiasm is' their tag slogan), I just can't be an enthusist that brings a Shelby built in the 80's with me to events :soapbox: Get the idea that not every Shelby owner is pleased that SAI and SAAC have reached an agreement? I'm sure I'll get a PM or three over this post :gang:

ALan

Archived