TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Shelby Red/Blk

cleghornm

Does anyone know how many Shelbys GT 500's Red with Balck stripes were made for MY 2008?

That should be released within the next couple of months.

I do know that Red and White GT500's are the most popular colors made out of all the colors offered.

What the breakdown is on how many had Black Stripes VS White Stripes VS No Stripes hasn't been released yet.

So far I only know of the 4 on this forum! Pretty elite company.

Not everyone is qualified to own the fastest red/black combination! :bowdown: :speedie:

Are you counting mine as one of the four? Joker has one that is Red with Black stripes too. The color combo is great, especially with the red inserts on the charcoal leather interior.

I've got the vert and at the boat club, there's a coupe. I had my blue coupe parked next to it the other day. Looked funny since mine was all dirty from the track and yet another adventure offroad with it.

Are you counting mine as one of the four? Joker has one that is Red with Black stripes too. The color combo is great, especially with the red inserts on the charcoal leather interior.

Yep. I have one. I haven't seen any in the wild though.

I did see a fake red/wht one a few weeks back. Ran up behind it all excited only to find out it was a V6 with GT500 stripes on it...

That should be released within the next couple of months.

I do know that Red and White GT500's are the most popular colors made out of all the colors offered.

What the breakdown is on how many had Black Stripes VS White Stripes VS No Stripes hasn't been released yet.

Hey now, dont forget us satin stripe guys :)

Archived